Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Default Re: Who won Hilary or Trump? (Vote Here)

Erick Erickson ✔ @EWErickson
    Moderating a panel of voters. Majority are for Trump. They think Hillary had the better demeanor.
    10:33 PM - 26 Sep 2016
    63 63 Retweets 117 117 likes

Banned

Fox News focus group leader (panel of undecided Penn. voters):

Frank Luntz ‏@FrankLuntz 1h1 hour ago
    Last nite's focus group

BEFORE
    • [COLOR="Blue"]Clinton-leaners: 6[/COLOR]
    • [COLOR="Red"]Trump-leaners: 5[/COLOR]
    • [COLOR="Indigo"]Other: 16[/COLOR]

AFTER
    • [COLOR="Blue"]Clinton: 16[/COLOR]
    • [COLOR="Red"]Trump: 6[/COLOR]

Quote Originally Posted by TommyGriffin
    Facts will matter when you are found in possession of a class II controlled substance without a valid prescription.
    Good one, queer.

I've been a fan of Hillary all my life. I love her explosive, fast break approach to debating. But the one thing we all have learned over the years, defense wins championships. Donald defending himself incredibly last night and it paid dividends. I gotta admit, Donald won.

Clinton massacred him. Especially with the taxes.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by atljonesbro
    I've been a fan of Hillary all my life. I love her explosive, fast break approach to debating. But the one thing we all have learned over the years, defense wins championships. Donald defending himself incredibly last night and it paid dividends. I gotta admit, Donald won.
    But did he have enough water though?

Rubio was somewhere smiling watching the Donald drink the equivalent of the Great Lakes last night.

IRONIC

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer 1987_Lakers's Avatar

It was hillarious when Trump said Clinton didn't have the temperament to be president and some people in the crowd laughed.

Dude needs to look at himself in the mirror.

Based Trump can't be stopped

he won every poll imaginable .. the only one he lost was the clinton news network poll

Quote Originally Posted by 1987_Lakers
    It was hillarious when Trump said Clinton didn't have the temperament to be president and some people in the crowd laughed.

Dude needs to look at himself in the mirror.
    his temperament is just fine .. he just won't take your bs and stay quiet it about like a bitch .. every who knows him says he's a cool guy in private .. she looked like a zombie last night hopped up on some type of sedatives to calm her .. go research clinton's 'temperament' when the cameras aren't around .. she's the real nut job here

I'm down with HRC

Quote Originally Posted by dude77
    he won every poll imaginable .. the only one he lost was the clinton news network poll
    Those are widgets. They are not scientific polls. They can easily be gamed or swarmed.

CNN did an actual poll of about 550 people. PPP did one of about 1,000 people Trump did not win these.

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/articl...dential-debate

[QUOTE]The Mexican peso rebounded from a record low, a sign investors may perceive Hillary Clinton outperformed Donald Trump in the first U.S. presidential debate.

The currency rose 1.5 percent to 19.5854 per dollar as of 9:54 a.m. in New York, the biggest gain across 24 emerging-market currencies. In a CNN/ORC*poll*of debate watchers, 62 percent said Clinton won the exchange. The candidates clashed over trade, the economy and race relations.*The peso earlier advanced as much as 2.2 percent, after it had borne the brunt of investor anxiety about the November election, sinking to an all-time low of 19.9333 before the clash between the U.S. politicians.

Quote Originally Posted by FillJackson
    CNN did an actual poll of about 550 people. PPP did one of about 1,000 people Trump did not win these.
    yeah .. with a large dem ratio ..

also no one's talking about it but holt was very biased .. why is a moderator showing bias ? .. never pressed clinton on anything .. did it often with trump .. he was clearly 'on her side' .. just more disgusting behavior from the media .. this is truly a trump vs. the world campaign .. it's amazing and impressive he's gotten this far

Good college starter Charlie Sheen's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dude77
    yeah .. with a large dem ratio ..

also no one's talking about it but holt was very biased .. why is a moderator showing bias ? .. never pressed clinton on anything .. did it often with trump .. he was clearly 'on her side' .. just more disgusting behavior from the media .. this is truly a trump vs. the world campaign .. it's amazing and impressive he's gotten this far
    How? I don't think any one paid much attention to him when he wasn't asking questions. He lost control very early on with the candidates and audience doing whatever they felt like.

soundcloud.com/agua-1 andgar923's Avatar

Going in I thought Hillary should be aggressive to show that she wasn't afraid to go hard.

But she didn't have to.

Trump self combusted on his own. My gawd was that a mockery.

And his lies, his lies are hilarious and scary. He is easily mark my words, the biggest exaggerator in the history of the universe, it's really shameful that he exaggerates so tremendously, easily the biggest exaggerator in the history of ever believe me.

~the original p.tiddy~ ~primetime~'s Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by andgar923
    Going in I thought Hillary should be aggressive to show that she wasn't afraid to go hard.

But she didn't have to.

Trump self combusted on his own. My gawd was that a mockery.

And his lies, his lies are hilarious and scary. He is easily mark my words, the biggest exaggerator in the history of the universe, it's really shameful that he exaggerates so tremendously, easily the biggest exaggerator in the history of ever believe me.