Default Glenn Beck: If not electing Trump means electing Hillary so be it

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/gl...rticle/2604044

Stole this from Reddit. Glenn Beck. Glenn Beck. GLENN BECK. The only reason I know of this guy is because he's infamous for being a conservative wingnut and he's against Trump. Lmao

Banned

Default Re: Glenn Beck: If not electing Trump means electing Hillary so be it

Glenn Beck is a cuck of the highest caliber. There is a reason no one likes this guy.

Good college starter

Hilary has to be the luckiest candidate of all time. Imagine if Democrats actually nominated someone good instead of letting the corrupt Clintons block off all the other nominations.

Quote Originally Posted by Nick Young
    Glenn Beck is a cuck of the highest caliber. There is a reason no one likes this guy.
    Lolol

Banned

The father of the Modern Alt Right Conspiracy movement has bent the knee.

Banned

Glenn Beck's heyday ended over a decade ago. At this point he is an irrelevant relic of the past- like slavery, prohibition, and Hillary Clinton.

~the original p.tiddy~ ~primetime~'s Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DonDadda59
    The father of the Modern Alt Right Conspiracy movement has bent the knee.

Dat Rocky 4 gif

Quote Originally Posted by RRR3

Stole this from Reddit. Glenn Beck. Glenn Beck. GLENN BECK. The only reason I know of this guy is because he's infamous for being a conservative wingnut and he's against Trump. Lmao
    Whether Glenn Beck is a conservative or not has always been questionable. There's always been suspicions that he's just an opportunist that saw conservative media as lucrative a career path.

You'll notice when he went to Fox News from HLN, he completely changed and then after Fox News gave him the axe, he completely changed again. It's pretty reasonable to think its all just an act.

Back in the day, Andrew Breitbart called Beck out as being a complete fraud.

NBA rookie of the year senelcoolidge's Avatar

Glenn Beck is garbage. He means nothing.

Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

I happen to like Glenn Beck a lot, but I think he's missing the big picture here. Hillary is the worst candidate in History. I thought no one could be worse than Obama, but oh there is someone worse, and it's Hillary Rodham Clinton.

Beck should just stay out of this, but I can see why he's jumping ship. He doesn't want to align himself with Sean Hannity (who if Trump loses, I can see Fox canning his pathetic ass) who is in the tank for Trump come hell or high water.

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Chewing
    I happen to like Glenn Beck a lot, but I think he's missing the big picture here. Hillary is the worst candidate in History. I thought no one could be worse than Obama, but oh there is someone worse, and it's Hillary Rodham Clinton.

Beck should just stay out of this, but I can see why he's jumping ship. He doesn't want to align himself with Sean Hannity (who if Trump loses, I can see Fox canning his pathetic ass) who is in the tank for Trump come hell or high water.

Quote Originally Posted by RRR3

Has some great points regarding the elites and their control over government and predictions of what might happen.

He's not a Trump fan, we all have different opinions.

Glenn Beck is as crazy as Hilary Clinton is psychopathic; what's your point?

I would think "wingnuts" supporting Hilary would be a cross against her in your guilt by association fantasyland.

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Chewing

Obama is a very charismatic black person.

   

just another rat deserting a leaky, worm-ridden warship that should have been decommissioned decades ago.

the rats who actually go down with the ship no doubt have a captain complex. that's why factories are working overtime making all the darwin awards that will be needed next month.

evolution, baby.