Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default NYC Democratic Election Commissioner, "They Bus People Around to Vote"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jUDTcxIqqM0

Dude straight up admitting to voter fraud

Even he is a fan of voter ID laws, because he knows what happens.

Default Re: NYC Democratic Election Commissioner, "They Bus People Around to Vote"

I'm down with HRC

Default Re: NYC Democratic Election Commissioner, "They Bus People Around to Vote"

Quote Originally Posted by UK2K
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jUDTcxIqqM0

Dude straight up admitting to voter fraud

Even he is a fan of voter ID laws, because he knows what happens.
    Dude you are so easily taken in.

Banned

"voter ID laws are racist and anti-democratic."

We know why the Dems love illegal immigrants.
    We know why they are trying to claim that voter ID requirements are "racist."
    We know why they are flooding "Syrian refugees" in to states that don't require voter ID laws.

The Democrats would never win an election again if things were ran properly and without election fraud.

Good college starter TommyGriffin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by FillJackson

NBA rookie of the year senelcoolidge's Avatar

There are a lot of stories of how people voted twice..in different states. Also elderly people that go into vote and discover that someone has already voted for them. If you can volunteer to be a poll watcher do it.

Banned

I assume that the Republicans do this just as much as the Democrats. Is there any truth to this assumption, or are the Dems pulling off voter fraud at a higher rate than the Repubs?

Quote Originally Posted by FillJackson
    Was he lying?

No. Democrats don't fiercely fight for people to be able to vote without ID because they want they want voter fraud. It's because ID is racist or something.

Banned

Lets not even start on dead Democrats voting too.

I'm not surprised about bussing people in but more surprised of how voters who are deceased are still voting.

Banned

Photo IDs are racist and Islamophobic instruments of the CIS-Gendered Imperialist white male patriarchy, and are designed to oppress people of color and especially women and transgenders and LGBTQs.

The whole practice is extremely problematic and should be done away with.

Damn. Billy Bush is getting fired from the Today show.

I'm down with HRC

Quote Originally Posted by UK2K
    Was he lying?
    He was talking out of his ass, but I believe he believed it.

You basically stumbled upon a Fox News Watching Talk Radio Listening NY Civil Servant.

Decent college freshman

Its pretty well documented that the reason for the voter ID push was to stop certain groups and areas from voting.

Should you need an ID to vote? I can see it either way, but that's a different conversation than why Republicans pushed for voter ID laws and who they actually affect.

Quote Originally Posted by Nastradamus
    Its pretty well documented that the reason for the voter ID push was to stop certain groups and areas from voting.

Should you need an ID to vote? I can see it either way, but that's a different conversation than why Republicans pushed for voter ID laws and who they actually affect.
    Was it?

I just assumed since you need an ID to do, literally almost, anything else, you should probably have an ID when you go to vote so that they can verify you are who you say you are.

The excuse of 'some people can't get one' has had solutions after solutions thrown at it (including offering free ID's), but no matter what, Democrats CANNOT have it.