Banned

Default Liberal ISHers....why do you want to take away our Hot Women threads and bang threads

There is a reason why this place has gone downhill. This place use to be filled with threads about pronstars, hot chicks and would you bang threads. Heck, one of the biggest threads on ISH was The Fappening.

You guys keep reporting these threads and we don't have these threads anymore.

Where is 'fans of ass'....'side boobs'....'fitness chicks no fat please'

Bring back locker room talk.

Make ISH Great Again.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer warriorfan's Avatar

Default Re: Liberal ISHers....why do you want to take away our Hot Women threads and bang threads

It's not a big deal to us we have sex with real women instead

Banned

Default Re: Liberal ISHers....why do you want to take away our Hot Women threads and bang threads

Liberals on ISH caused BTExit.

Quote Originally Posted by warriorfan
    This

Banned

We made a hotties for Trump thread and the mods merged it in to a big politics thread with political discussion.

Banned

The usual suspects who make threads about women are afraid to do so because they have to fall to their party's ideology.

So sad. So sad.

Self censorship is a mofo.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Smoke117's Avatar

Most commonly heard words from a woman in warriorfans life:

Leave the money on the nightstand.

I rule the local playground

Wait a second, please tell me this is a joke. I haven't been active here for a while but I see that the world is going mad. Still, please tell me it's a joke and that people don't actually have a problem with pics of hot chicks.
    I'm just gonna assume this is a joke or that you're exagerrating...

Cuz if not..that's insane..and I keep seeing it elsewhere. Regressive left is the new religious right with anti sex attitudes. It's happening, I see it happening and I keep thinking I'm going mad....and I consider myself a liberal (not a progressive, big difference)

Is this shit actually happening.....its a joke right?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by 0000000
    Wait a second, please tell me this is a joke. I haven't been active here for a while but I see that the world is going mad. Still, please tell me it's a joke and that people don't actually have a problem with pics of hot chicks.
    I'm just gonna assume this is a joke or that you're exagerrating...

Cuz if not..that's insane..and I keep seeing it elsewhere. Regressive left is the new religious right with anti sex attitudes. It's happening, I see it happening and I keep thinking I'm going mad....and I consider myself a liberal (not a progressive, big difference)

Is this shit actually happening.....its a joke right?
    It's happening.

No more threads about women or locker room talk.

If The Fappening happened today.....don't expect it to be on this site. People are just too offended.

National High School Star

Not mutually exclusive.. also if not a big deal, why ban/report?

I rule the local playground

Quote Originally Posted by 9erempiree
    It's happening.

No more threads about women or locker room talk.

If The Fappening happened today.....don't expect it to be on this site. People are just too offended.
    Dude it's all over the place. This is only a microcosm of what's happening out there. Billy Bush got fired for what exactly? This is getting ridiculous.
    Todays liberals have been indoctrinated by the feminist ideology, men probably even more so than women and they are really really uncomfortable with sexuality. They're the new prudes. I"ll say it again, the regressive left is now the religious right
    Lemme assure you...this Trump tapes nonsense..in a country like France...no one would care.

~the original p.tiddy~ ~primetime~'s Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 0000000
    Dude it's all over the place. This is only a microcosm of what's happening out there. Billy Bush got fired for what exactly? This is getting ridiculous.
    Todays liberals have been indoctrinated by the feminist ideology, men probably even more so than women and they are really really uncomfortable with sexuality. They're the new prudes. I"ll say it again, the regressive left is now the religious right
    Lemme assure you...this Trump tapes nonsense..in a country like France...no one would care.
    We're all just slaves...slaves to the left

Famous dudes can't even grab pssy any more...I can't live in a country like this