Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast
    Decent college freshman Duderonomy's Avatar

Default As a Democrat I'm ashamed of Hilary

I lean left on 70% of the issues but I find it appalling Hilary is the nomination. Her criminal behavior should be frowned upon and she should be a pariah in those circles. Instead they praise her for playing the political"finance" game so well. Never saying no to any special interest and spending hundreds of millions because she is so unlikable and couldn't get any vote without constant paid for press. As much as it pains me I'm going to vote for Trump. Clean it up In 2020 DNC.

Default Re: As a Democrat I'm ashamed of Hilary

ban any persons named Hilary until we find out what the HELL is going on!

I'm down with HRC

Thanks, ConcernTroll. I will take this into consideration.

Also, is there a newsletter I may subscribe to to get more information?

Curry: 0x Finals MVP SilkkTheShocker's Avatar

stopped reading at "As a Democrat".

Decent college freshman Duderonomy's Avatar

Just like how Obama had a huge Republican fan base, I think alot of Democrat voters will be against Hilary. Alot of Voters under 30 are automatically Democratic but if Hilary (or like wise corrupt politicians)are the (D) representative I could see them switching their voting habits .

What's her appeal? Someone please logically explain it without referencing Trump please.

NBA Legend

Quote Originally Posted by sammichoffate
    What's her appeal? Someone please logically explain it without referencing Trump please.

Dumb people believe the name 'Clinton' can "make the economy gooder."

That's pretty much..... it.

Quote Originally Posted by Akrazotile
    Dumb people believe the name 'Clinton' can "make the economy gooder."

That's pretty much..... it.
    The voters don't care about the federal investigation, political dynasties that go against their own interests, or selling out their own votes to corporations? Am I getting this right?

NBA Legend

Quote Originally Posted by sammichoffate
    The voters don't care about the federal investigation, political dynasties that go against their own interests, or selling out their own votes to corporations? Am I getting this right?

That is correct. These things are complex and give many voters headaches.

However, what these voters lack in rational thinking development, they make up for in spades with emotionally-driven pity complexes. Their hearts ACHE on behalf of transgenders who are not given enough mainstream attention and symbolic pats on the back. If only someone like Obama, or Hillary could come along and say some nice things that will make transgenders smile... well then they can do whatever else they damn well please in Washington. Because they deserve it.

Also, the "let's make everyone equal" game is HIGHLY effective. Realistic, sustainable plans are never presented, but remember... That's not the point. The issue is that they at least SAY they understand what makes the liberal soul burn slow, ie the idea of one guy not having everything his neighbor has and his feelings being hurt as a result.

"REMEMBER THE FEELINGS!!!!"
    This, is the call of the liberal...

Very good NBA starter DukeDelonte13's Avatar

not really a Hillary fan but the email stuff is just so dumb. She's not going to be indicted and she's not going to jail. It's an overly politicized non-scandal.

Meanwhile George W. Bush and Dick Cheney made sh*t up and got the country involved in two wars costing the country trillions.

BUT HILLARY SENT EMAILS FROM A PRIVATE SERVER THOUGH!!

Titles are overrated Kblaze8855's Avatar

She has little appeal to me aside from not being Trump. But given two realistic options why does anyone need a different reason? I cant believe more people didnt step up to stop her. You know Uncle Joe is pissed off. He might literally sweep every state that doesnt still wish it was in the confederacy.

Ive never been less enthusiastic about the democratic nominee...which is hard to say considering we had Kerry and Gore. Nobody seems to be voting for anyone aside from the big Trump fans. Normal republicans are voting against Clinton not for Trump and normal democrats are voting against Trump not because they love Clinton. considering how many middle of the road people also hate trump and how many of his own hate him.....it seems clear who wins.

But really....nobody wins. Clinton is just gonna lose by less the way I see it.

Mccain or Romney would probably have killed her.

NBA Legend

Quote Originally Posted by DukeDelonte13
    not really a Hillary fan but the email stuff is just so dumb. She's not going to be indicted and she's not going to jail. It's an overly politicized non-scandal.

Meanwhile George W. Bush and Dick Cheney made sh*t up and got the country involved in two wars costing the country trillions.

BUT HILLARY SENT EMAILS FROM A PRIVATE SERVER THOUGH!!

Which the left promptly lost their shit over.

And who voted for those wars?

Big Hill Dawg.

So they should (and some are) being consistent and losing their shit over Hillary. But many still dont care, SIMPLY bc she has a (D) in front of her name. Ultimately they believe she's more likely to give them handouts than a Republican and that's the main, selfish difference.

Know what I mean, DD?

Quote Originally Posted by Kblaze8855
    She has little appeal to me aside from not being Trump. But given two realistic options why does anyone need a different reason? I cant believe more people didnt step up to stop her. You know Uncle Joe is pissed off. He might literally sweep every state that doesnt still wish it was in the confederacy.

Ive never been less enthusiastic about the democratic nominee...which is hard to say considering we had Kerry and Gore. Nobody seems to be voting for anyone aside from the big Trump fans. Normal republicans are voting against Clinton not for Trump and normal democrats are voting against Trump not because they love Clinton. considering how many middle of the road people also hate trump and how many of his own hate him.....it seems clear who wins.

Summed up my feelings on the matter perfectly. I know many others that feel this way as well.

Republicans really ****ed up by not stopping Trump. Think about it, they could have easily owned the Executive, Legislative and Judicial branches...but instead, they offer up Trump and will lose the Judicial and Executive..and maybe give up control of Congress as well. What a colossal failure of epic proportions.

NBA Legend

Quote Originally Posted by Kblaze8855

Were you just excited for Obama because black?

Gore was infinitely more qualified.

Quote Originally Posted by Akrazotile
    But many still dont care, SIMPLY bc she has a (D) in front of her name. Ultimately they believe she's more likely to give them handouts than a Republican and that's the main, selfish difference.

Nope, it's because the Republicans offered up a moronic orangutan as the alternative.