Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Wheelchair-bound woman is gang-raped by six migrants at Swedish asylum centre

A wheelchair-bound woman was gang-raped by up to six migrants at a Swedish asylum centre after asking if she could use their toilet, it has been reported.
    The woman, in her 30s, was sharing a taxi home with a man after going in the medieval town of Visby on Sweden's Gotland island when she asked to stop off.
    Her fellow passenger invited her inside before she was brutally set upon in the toilet, her lawyer said.

He added: 'Where they came from we don't know. This was going on for a couple of hours.
    'She got paralysed in this situation and was not able to bring herself to resist physically, other than saying no.'
    Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...se-toilet.html

Outrageous

Default Re: Wheelchair-bound woman is gang-raped by six migrants at Swedish asylum centre

The assault sparked anger in the town and extra police were called to the island when an angry mob attacked the asylum centre with rocks.
    There's the first problem...

Default Re: Wheelchair-bound woman is gang-raped by six migrants at Swedish asylum centre

no wonder. they dont know how to follow rules and they know that the swedish/german police and judicial system are the exact opposite of their own legal systems in their homelands. FUrthermore, its obvious that the lack of perspective and your natural "instincts" of having sex will cause trouble if more than 70% of the so called "refugees" are male. in the age categories of 16-30 germany and sweden have a huge surplus of men due to the immigrants
    As i went out with my girlfriend last weekend, we could see how all these young muslim and african men were flirting and trying to hit on every girl. They didnt even give a fvck that many girls were out with their boyfriends.

its disgusting.
    Last edited by pastis; 10-13-2016 at 12:15 PM.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer warriorfan's Avatar

Fake

Quote Originally Posted by warriorfan
    Fake
    Nobody is talking about you in this thread.

NBA lottery pick Long Duck Dong's Avatar

No more male refugees until the female to male immigrant ratio is 1:1. You got a bunch of crazy sex-starved Muslim men running around who think it's ok to rape non-Muslim women because of their backwards ass religion. The white pro refugee crowd tend to also favor feminism so why are they allowing so many men in?

Quote Originally Posted by Long Duck Dong
    No more male refugees until the female to male immigrant ratio is 1:1. You got a bunch of crazy sex-starved Muslim men running around who think it's ok to rape non-Muslim women because of their backwards ass religion. The white pro refugee crowd tend to also favor feminism so why are they allowing so many men in?

I agree with this

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer warriorfan's Avatar

This story is fake. These Trump supporters have taught me you cannot trust main stream media stories. They have an agenda. It is a conspiracy.

why I even like Rondo CeltsGarlic's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Long Duck Dong
    Its because while woman bombers exist it is not as common as male counterparts so they ship more men. You cannot accept more woman when they dont send them.

Quote Originally Posted by warriorfan
    This story is fake. These Trump supporters have taught me you cannot trust main stream media stories. They have an agenda. It is a conspiracy.
    You are capable of learning new information? Learnt something new today

This story is bullshit.

I hit open 5-foot jumpshots with ease

Quote Originally Posted by Bosnian Sajo

This story is bullshit.
    I am from Sweden and I can tell you this the five men did have sex with her. That is already concluded. The women said she was raped. Being paralyzed she couldn't resist. The prosecutor dropped the case because there was no sign of struggle. A handicapped women as you know has little means of struggling.

Take it how you want it. But the thing is 5 men together had sex with 1 handicapped women who by reports has broken down and is not speaking.

But word against word here. And we'll they were five and she was by herself, and paralyzed.

Quote Originally Posted by JerebkoTaylor
    I am from Sweden and I can tell you this the five men did have sex with her. That is already concluded. The women said she was raped. Being paralyzed she couldn't resist. The prosecutor dropped the case because there was no sign of struggle. A handicapped women as you know has little means of struggling.

Take it how you want it. But the thing is 5 men together had sex with 1 handicapped women who by reports has broken down and is not speaking.

But word against word here. And we'll they were five and she was by herself, and paralyzed.

How convenient is it that the dude who just made an account in September and only has 5 posts is from Sweden and speaks perfect english?

Anyways, the case was dropped because the story is BULLSHIT.

Quote Originally Posted by Bosnian Sajo
    How convenient is it that the dude who just made an account in September and only has 5 posts is from Sweden and speaks perfect english?

Anyways, the case was dropped because the story is BULLSHIT.
    Yes....

Defend your Muslim behaviors.

fukk muslims and fukk sweden...they asked for it

sajo, you are one dumb fukk, go to sweden and meet all your inbred muzzie friends

war will come soon. we must exterminate the scum