Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    NBA Legend and Hall of Famer warriorfan's Avatar

Default Re: Wheelchair-bound woman is gang-raped by six migrants at Swedish asylum centre

The story about tomtucker getting gangraped by 6 muslims is true though

Default Re: Wheelchair-bound woman is gang-raped by six migrants at Swedish asylum centre

the war in bosnia is long over......and it was quickly over.......why did the refugees not return home ?

Oh yeah right, all the benefits of living of the euro tax payers money.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by tomtucker
    the war in bosnia is long over......and it was quickly over.......why did the refugees not return home ?

Oh yeah right, all the benefits of living of the euro tax payers money.
    This needs to happen.

I hit open 5-foot jumpshots with ease

Lightbulb Re: Wheelchair-bound woman is gang-raped by six migrants at Swedish asylum centre

Quote Originally Posted by Bosnian Sajo
    How convenient is it that the dude who just made an account in September and only has 5 posts is from Sweden and speaks perfect english?

Anyways, the case was dropped because the story is BULLSHIT.
    Yes, I made the account in September.
    Yes I am from Sweden. I don't see the problem. As for my English, I take that as a compliment, thank you.

As for you saying it is is bullshit, that's totally wrong since you make it sound as this is just right wing propaganda. But five men were arrested, five men were released from custody for lack of evidence. So something happened. But weather it was consensual or not is the question.

The prosecutor said he released the men because there were no sign of struggle. And the only other witness to what happened was the five men who had sex with her.

What people are arguing is how a handicapped women will resist when she is being raped? Anyway, I don't have enough to go on to make a judgment in regards to the rape case, all I will judge them on is their fetish to have group sex with a handicapped woman, which is something that definitely happened.

I hit open 5-foot jumpshots with ease

We had another violent rapetgree days ago, it was three middle eastern men who raped a 14 year old.

Sadly a lot rapes nowadays.