Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Banned

Default CNN just ran 9 hours of coverage on the fake rape story-ignoring war and wikileaks

CNN just ran 9 straight hours of coverage of the 30 year old Trump plane rape story.

They haven't addressed wikileaks.

They haven't addressed the war news in Syria or Iran.

They haven't addressed the devastation caused by the hurricane in Haiti and the USA.

An email must be coming out that implicates Anderson Cooper. He looks shook as fuck today.

Default Re: CNN just ran 9 hours of coverage on the fake rape story-ignoring war and wikileaks

They are going all out for Hillary.

If Trump gets in, they are finished.

Default Re: CNN just ran 9 hours of coverage on the fake rape story-ignoring war and wikileaks

can't believe I used to watch that news channel thinking it was legit .. I feel dirty .. if I could, I would get it taken off my programming altogether

I rule the local playground

This is why I'm starting to sympathize with Trump. They're not even hiding it anymore, they are out to get him and with all the leaks coming out that prove Hilary's influence on the media, it really is disgusting.
    I still can't say that I support Trump, I still have many issues with him but what the media does for Hillary is blatantly biased.

At this point, I'm really leaning towards Trump even though he disgusted me before. He still does in a way, I'm normally a liberal but this is way outta hand. The whole system is too corrupt and the ethics in journalism are non existant.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by dude77
    can't believe I used to watch that news channel thinking it was legit .. I feel dirty .. if I could, I would get it taken off my programming altogether
    Everyone used to think it was legit before the internet and social media.

Who knows just how long they've been pulling the wool over our eyes and editing videos like this.

It's scary.

Luckily they are getting exposed. Their ratings and MSNBC's ratings are down the drain. They are losing to the Garden Network in ratings on a regular basis.

In the end, it was social media that killed the beast.

Quote Originally Posted by 0000000
    This is why I'm starting to sympathize with Trump. They're not even hiding it anymore, they are out to get him and with all the leaks coming out that prove Hilary's influence on the media, it really is disgusting.
    I still can't say that I support Trump, I still have many issues with him but what the media does for Hillary is blatantly biased.

At this point, I'm really leaning towards Trump even though he disgusted me before. He still does in a way, I'm normally a liberal but this is way outta hand. The whole system is too corrupt and the ethics in journalism are non existant.
    This is my current sentiment, I hate both candidates, but if there's one that seems to be more corrupt its Hillary
    thanks to all these "news" networks.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Cangri
    This is my current sentiment, I hate both candidates, but if there's one that seems to be more corrupt its Hillary
    thanks to all these "news" networks.
    That's why I first gravitated towards Trump. I am under no impression that he's a saint. I don't think he's going to deliver what he promises-no candidate does.

But at the very least is is an outsider and isn't connected to all of this beaurocratic bullshit. I am sure he is connected somehow, but not at the insane illegal satanic level that Hillary KKKlinton is.

One says mean words and acts goofy.

The other is the most corrupt politician of all time and has a 30 year history of being a witch.

I'm a Jim Webb guy. The DNC establishment shit on him and threw him under the bus after one debate.

National High School Star

Quote Originally Posted by 0000000

Even if Hillary wins, too much damage has been done and a lot of credibility has been lost. With Trump out of the picture and no one for people to focus their anger and hate, when rationality comes back in the picture, there will be a lot of questions to answer for when she is put under the microscope. Not just for Hillary, but the DNC, media outlets, journalists, Obama's administration, etc.

As a voter, this election cycle has been particularly informative. I knew Hillary was crooked and not to be trusted, you pretty much get that vibe from everything she does. But we actually got to see the inner workings and details of how the political machine operates, how expansive and far reaching it actually is. That is something I have not seen before, and what a treat it has been. The media in particular has overplayed their hand. There was evidence of bias in the past, but not like this and not this obvious. I will not be able to see some of these networks and journalists the same after this, and that I am thankful for, as it makes it easier for me to detect and filter the crap out in the future

People blaming Hillary for Trump not getting any support from the media? Trump can blame himself for being an terrible candidate, of course the media dont want hun to win.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by kurple
    People blaming Hillary for Trump not getting any support from the media? Trump can blame himself for being an terrible candidate, of course the media dont want hun to win.
    I know this is hard for someone like you who grew up under state media to understand, but the media should be impartial and unbiased, especially when it comes to important things like elections.

Present the story to the voters fairly and let them come to their own conclusions.

Journalism is truly dead and buried.

Media being unbiased is the biggest joke i've ever heard

Look at the way certein media outlets stimulate the western fear of muslims. I've even caught you doing the exact same thing, using biased articles or news stories to push your agenda (that Europe and especially Sweden is about to collapse)

NBA Superstar

Why aren't you watching Fox? Seems more in line with your views. Oh right, you KNOW Fox is full of shit,, you expect more from CNN.

Not airballing my layups anymore

Quote Originally Posted by JtotheIzzo
    Why aren't you watching Fox? Seems more in line with your views. Oh right, you KNOW Fox is full of shit,, you expect more from CNN.
    I think that's what makes it so bad. You have fox and msnbc which are comparable for left versus right. Then you always knew CNN pandered more to the left, but thought it was more neutral than the others. This election has put a spot light on how controlled they are by that side.

You would do well in politics. Deflect and attack. Nicely done, Izzo.

CNN - 9 minutes of alleged sexual assault story.
    36 seconds of confirmed Wikileaks emails.

NBC - 9 minutes of alleged sexual assault story.
    24 seconds of confirmed Wikileaks emails.

ABC - 7 minutes of alleged sexual assault story.
    15 seconds of confirmed Wikileaks emails.

Of course, at this point, we know they are all more or less the same news source, as confirmed by the LAST Wikileaks dump.

Posted by Miss Nebraska 1997...

I was contacted today by a producer at ABC News in New York. She is wanting to question me regarding the Miss Teen USA allegations. They also let me know that they are reaching out to All of my fellow contestants from 1997. I am going to be very truthful and let ABC know that Donald Trump was an absolute gentleman. I never witnessed any inappropriate behavior whatsoever the entire 2 weeks that I participated in the pageant. I'm sure that none of my interview will make the news since I have nothing but positive things to say about my experience with Donald. I do find it interesting and important for people to know that these are the depths the media is going to for their smear campaign.