Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast

Default Paul Pierce: "This generation isnt as hungry or competetive as mine"

What a ****ing clown m8s

Default Re: Paul Pierce: "This generation isnt as hungry or competetive as mine"

He's kinda right, and players like Bron and KD do nothing but validate Pierce tbh

And the KD supporters still can't get a whiff of the problem with him leaving.

Study morals, ethics and competition, biatches

If ya can't beat them, join them....kinda works...if you have no shame and you're a weak f*ckwit who relies on others to get your own sh!t done.

Default Re: Paul Pierce: "This generation isnt as hungry or competetive as mine"

Quote Originally Posted by FreezingTsmoove

What a ****ing clown m8s
    BTW, you are so f*cking shook

Quote Originally Posted by Kawhi m8
    BTW, you are so f*cking shook
    Not shook just found it funny the OG colluder has a problem with colluding now that he wants another ring

Quote Originally Posted by Kawhi m8
    He's kinda right, and players like Bron and KD do nothing but validate Pierce tbh

And the KD supporters still can't get a whiff of the problem with him leaving.

Study morals, ethics and competition, biatches

If ya can't beat them, join them....kinda works...if you have no shame and you're a weak f*ckwit who relies on others to get your own sh!t done.
    Pierce was the one that started the craze. Bron is far more a competitor than Pierce ever was. Pierce didn't do diddly squat before joining up with KG and Ray. Same with KD.

Very good NBA starter

Pierce talked about his time in Washington and how he felt Otto wall and Beal weren't working as hard as they should.

Paul also stated players that under 30 take more and more maintenance days. Older generation practiced more and played through injuries.

Quote Originally Posted by PP34Deuce
    Pierce talked about his time in Washington and how he felt Otto wall and Beal weren't working as hard as they should.

Paul also stated players that under 30 take more and more maintenance days. Older generation practiced more and played through injuries.
    So now he is blaming players for being smarter too?

Quote Originally Posted by PP34Deuce

Which is why players like himself, KG, Kobe, etc were absolutely useless in their latter years.
    While players who had maintaince, like Duncan, were impactful til retirement.

Quote Originally Posted by plowking
    Pierce was the one that started the craze. Bron is far more a competitor than Pierce ever was. Pierce didn't do diddly squat before joining up with KG and Ray. Same with KD.
    Yup. Its not like the series were even close. Pierce and them boys were absolutely mopping the floor with Wade and Lebron. I dont blame them for collusion

Please clap. Real Men Wear Green's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by FreezingTsmoove
    Not shook just found it funny the OG colluder has a problem with colluding now that he wants another ring
    Quote Originally Posted by plowking
    How many times must you people be corrected on this BS? The Celtics traded to bring in Ray Allen and traded to bring in Kevin Garnett. Pierce was already on the team. This is "collusion?" You people either just don't know what you're talking about or are being deliberately deceptive.

MeltingTsmoove in full force.

Time to put this dude back in his wheelchair

Quote Originally Posted by Real Men Wear Green
    How many times must you people be corrected on this BS? The Celtics traded to bring in Ray Allen and traded to bring in Kevin Garnett. Pierce was already on the team. This is "collusion?" You people either just don't know what you're talking about or are being deliberately deceptive.
    They're tools, don't ever bother with them

Pierce got them mind****ed

Not only that, but those guys were all 10 year vets on the wrong side of 30 when those two were traded and clearly on teams going nowhere. Way different from players joining forces right in their mid 20's with other top 3 talents in their prime. Durant joining a 2 time defending MVP, 2nd best shooter in the league, and one of the best all-around players all 28 and under, and a year off a championship? Beta personified, and I say that as a KD fan. But that was a bitch move.

Decent playground baller

LOL. His team completely outclassed every other team talent wise in the East for 3 years until Miami happened. How's that for competitive?