Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Trump on Lindsay Lohan in 2004: 'Deeply troubled' women are 'always the best in bed'

Source

Donald Trump said in a 2004 interview with Howard Stern about Lindsay Lohan that "deeply troubled" women are "always the best in bed," according to a CNN KFile review of the appearance.

In the hours of crude and misogynistic sex talk Trump engaged in when he appeared on The Howard Stern Show, one of the most common topics of discussion were famous women.

Trump and Stern would often rate, rank, and describe in sexual terms female celebrities. In appearances reviewed by CNN's KFile, Trump also told Stern he would pay not to receive oral sex from Rosie O'Donnell and teased a recently-deceased Anna Nicole Smith for her large lips.

A Trump campaign spokesperson did not respond to a request for comment on this story.

The GOP nominee has faced widespread criticism for his past comments on women and sex. Last Friday, a 2005 "Access Hollywood" tape surfaced in which Trump, caught on hot mic, bragged about forcing himself on women and grabbing them by their genitals. Trump issued an apology for the comments in a video statement, but has continuously referred to the exchange as "locker room talk."

CNNs KFile reported on Saturday that Trump, on Stern's show, approved of the radio shock jock calling his daughter, Ivanka, a "piece of ass" and described how he would go backstage at his pageants while contestants were naked. The Trump campaign has not responded to a CNN request for comment on that story.

On Lindsay Lohan:

In an appearance on Stern's show in December 2004, Trump initiated a conversation about actress Lindsay Lohan, who was 18 at the time.

"What do you think of Lindsay Lohan?" Trump asked Stern.

"I think she's hot," responded Stern.

"There's something there right?" Trump said. "But you have to like freckles. I've seen a, you know, close up of her chest and a lot of freckles. Are you into freckles?"

"I'm not into freckles, but the red hair thing I like. I like her on the cover of Entertainment Weekly," said Stern.

"Now does the father wreck, does that bother you a little bit?" Trump asked later in the conversation.

"Howard feels that the father being a wreck is a good thing," interjected co-host Robin Quivers.

"Oh yeah, because first of all, if the father's a wreck like the way he is--" Stern said.

"Right," said Trump.

"Can you imagine the sex with this troubled teen?" said Stern.

"Yeah, you're probably right," Trump said. "She's probably deeply troubled and therefore great in bed. How come the deeply troubled women, you know, deeply, deeply troubled, they're always the best in bed?"

Stern responded, "Because they're looking for love, they're looking for positive affirmation, they're looking for a father figure who will love them and tell them they're wonderful and they'll never be enough. No matter how many times you tell them they're beautiful, no matter how many times you tell them you love them they want to suck it up more. They would drain you like a vampire until your head caved in if they could get more love."

Default Re: Trump on Lindsay Lohan in 2004: 'Deeply troubled' women are 'always the best in bed'

He ain't lying

Banned

Default Re: Trump on Lindsay Lohan in 2004: 'Deeply troubled' women are 'always the best in bed'

Draz, as some one who is one of ISH's premier ladies men, do you disagree with this?

Everyone knows crazy girls are usually the best in bed.

What is wrong with Trump saying what everyone knows in private to his friends?

Quote Originally Posted by Nick Young
    Draz, as some one who is one of ISH's premier ladies men, do you disagree with this?

Everyone knows crazy girls are usually the best in bed.

What is wrong with Trump saying what everyone knows in private to his friends?
    He's right The last crazy girl I had, had the best head game ever

NBA sixth man of the year Micku's Avatar

This isn't bad. Might have a little truth to it. We need a science experiment. Being a little crazy make you good in bed? lol. I guess you can say whatever personal experience you have with some crazy girls.

I don't really care about this and it shouldn't be a negative to his campaign to be president. But one thing is for certain tho, the republican party is incompetent. Why the hell didn't they dig deeper to Trump's past when they were running against them like the Clinton team is doing?

I don't care about some of the stuff that he said, but they could use it to make voters turn away from him. They could say something about him wanting to have sex with a teen or whatever. While the legal age is 18 and no one would really care if you aren't running for president, it could still be a seller for the voters.

Banned

Crazy girls hold nothing back and go for what they want. They also tend to be sluts so they have more experience than normal girls.

Every one knows this. Who cares about Trump speaking common sense to his bros in private?

Lohan in 2004 before she lost all that weight and her body turned disgusting

She had one of the best natural racks in the biz

Trump is a fvcking creep, Lindsay is younger than his own daughter
    Stern too

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer warriorfan's Avatar

The real question is has Trump ever slept with a woman that was not deeply troubled?

What the hell else are they gonna talk about on the Howard Stern show?

if you get on his show... you better have something "provocative" to talk about.

So let me get this straight... Liberals go out of there way to protect the views of Gays, Lesbians, and Transgenders but not straight men?

Suddenly the left is sexually conservative? Give me a break.

Can't have it both ways... sorry.

And seriously... Michelle Obama's speech is so full of $hit it's disturbing. That's what you call 'FAKE'.

Donald Trump is 'REAL'

"But you have to like freckles. I've seen a, you know, close up of her chest and a lot of freckles"

soundcloud.com/agua-1 andgar923's Avatar

I gotta agree with Donald here.

Banned

The Donald dropping elite truthbombs here

The Paterfamilias RedBlackAttack's Avatar

I have to say, these comments don't bother me in the least. I actually kinda sorta agree with everything that was said, however pervy it may or may not be.

Who cares.