Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: Trump on Lindsay Lohan in 2004: 'Deeply troubled' women are 'always the best in bed'

Could be true. The ones who have been raped have an obsession with sex.

I feel a bit ****ed up in saying that, though.

The Paterfamilias RedBlackAttack's Avatar

Default Re: Trump on Lindsay Lohan in 2004: 'Deeply troubled' women are 'always the best in bed'

Quote Originally Posted by Rocketswin2013
    Could be true. The ones who have been raped have an obsession with sex.

I feel a bit ****ed up in saying that, though.
    Who said she was raped though? I've never heard anything about that.

The father "being a wreck" was a drug and partying thing, as far as I know. He was into the Hollywood lifestyle and living vicariously through his daughter. That was the main issue, I think. If something has come out about a rape since then -- which I'm not aware of -- I don't think it was known during this particular taping.

Of course, the context of their dialogue and a girl being "troubled" could refer to a sexual assault at a young age, but it could also be a number of other things. Just a kid not having adequate attention from the parent(s) could result in a "damaged" person.

Maybe I'm missing something.

If the public stops being incensed by this stuff, they are gonna switch over to more Russia is hacking us themes, I think.

I noticed CNN finally took all of the accusers off their main page. Maybe they realized it was BS. They still have links to it, but it's not like THE ONLY THING on their main page. It was amazing to go to CNN.com and all they had was Trump smear shit.

Regardless of what happens in this election, this has changed my view of a lot of things, and I am not one who is easy to surprise. This genuinely surprised me, the media shit.

-Smak

This is mostly true. I've had a few good girls who were excellent in bed, but almost always it's the psychos who are the best.

Meh, this is a non-story.

The Paterfamilias RedBlackAttack's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ILLsmak
    If the public stops being incensed by this stuff, they are gonna switch over to more Russia is hacking us themes, I think.

I noticed CNN finally took all of the accusers off their main page. Maybe they realized it was BS. They still have links to it, but it's not like THE ONLY THING on their main page. It was amazing to go to CNN.com and all they had was Trump smear shit.

Regardless of what happens in this election, this has changed my view of a lot of things, and I am not one who is easy to surprise. This genuinely surprised me, the media shit.

-Smak
    There are some legitimate stories here. They aren't all frivilous like this one. Very predictably, Trump has been shown to have major character issues even if you completely disregard all of the stories that the accusers are telling (and I don't think that's wise either ... some sound far more legitimate than others).

What he said to Billy Bush, the things he said about John McCain being a loser because he was taken prisoner, attacks on a Gold Star family, late-night juvenile Twitter rants, his ridiculous pushing of the birther movement which essentially began his career in politics, the "rapists and criminal" Mexican statements ...

Howard Dean's presidential bid ended when he shrieked in a funny way after losing a primary.

You take any one of these stories about Trump and they would have ruined most other candidates. In total, it's hard for me to see how they don't shape the way you look at the man and how seriously he's taken this run for office.

The fact that Russia is hacking American politicians in an attempt to sway an election in this country is definitely an important issue, though, that needs to be brought to the fore.

It brings up a lot of serious questions ... mainly, what is their end-game?

But, as always in election season, questions of a candidate's character (or lack thereof) are going to drive the headlines.

It was no different with Obama's "nefarious" ties to "terrorists" or whether or not he was a "real American." Or, whether Romney mistreated his dog by stashing him on the roof during a long family trip or things he said to the super-wealthy behind closed doors that were caught on tape.

This election is just more of a show because, frankly, Donald Trump is an outlandish choice for a major party nominee.

NBA sixth man of the year

Who cares what happens to Hollywood actresses anyway? They're just a bunch of sluts.

3-time NBA All-Star Lakers Legend#32's Avatar

I don't care how f#cked up Lindsay Lohan is, I would do her in a heartbeat.
    More Lindsay photos, Damnit!

circa 2004 linday was mmm mmm .. but she's looking like a 40 yr old used up crackhead now

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by RedBlackAttack
    There are some legitimate stories here. They aren't all frivilous like this one. Very predictably, Trump has been shown to have major character issues even if you completely disregard all of the stories that the accusers are telling (and I don't think that's wise either ... some sound far more legitimate than others).

What he said to Billy Bush, the things he said about John McCain being a loser because he was taken prisoner, attacks on a Gold Star family, late-night juvenile Twitter rants, his ridiculous pushing of the birther movement which essentially began his career in politics, the "rapists and criminal" Mexican statements ...

Howard Dean's presidential bid ended when he shrieked in a funny way after losing a primary.

You take any one of these stories about Trump and they would have ruined most other candidates. In total, it's hard for me to see how they don't shape the way you look at the man and how seriously he's taken this run for office.

The fact that Russia is hacking American politicians in an attempt to sway an election in this country is definitely an important issue, though, that needs to be brought to the fore.

It brings up a lot of serious questions ... mainly, what is their end-game?

But, as always in election season, questions of a candidate's character (or lack thereof) are going to drive the headlines.

It was no different with Obama's "nefarious" ties to "terrorists" or whether or not he was a "real American." Or, whether Romney mistreated his dog by stashing him on the roof during a long family trip or things he said to the super-wealthy behind closed doors that were caught on tape.

This election is just more of a show because, frankly, Donald Trump is an outlandish choice for a major party nominee.
    This guy is shameless in his Hilldawg apologism.

He is desperate to believe anything.

Disgusting.