Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: Fans of Tea & Coffee

I'm hindu doe

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Jasper's Avatar

Never cared for Green tea... I call it my cold remedy ... ironically can't remember when I had a cold

When I drink coffee, or tea I like the taste , but the caffeine is what is good as well , as long as it's in moderation.

5-time NBA All-Star

Quote Originally Posted by Nick Young
    Caffeine is haram. Tea and coffee with no caffeine is allowable.
    caffeine is not haram.
    Taking your desires as your Lord instead of God as your Lord, insulting the prophet, lying, breaching covenants, skipping prayers, making jokes out of situations that are more important than life and death, promoting interest, misguiding others, destroying yourself and dragging others down to your dark path, thinking you're above others, deifying people of low character, drinking, fornication is.

Yet . All sins can be erased by Allahs Mercy. He is the Most Merciful. The All Merciful.

   

ISH: where a simple thread about tea and coffee turns in to a lecture about foods that are safe for muslims to eat.

(at this point i have no clue which emoticon to add)

Isn't white tea even healthier than green tea?

Quote Originally Posted by eliteballer
    Isn't white tea even healthier than green tea?
    Black, Green & White tea are essentially the same thing they are all coming from Camellia plant/leaves/buds, all are healthy.

The process is what makes them different in how healthy, tasty they are and caffeine content.

Camellia leaves/buds with the least process & not oxidized = White Tea = Highest content of antioxidants, but least caffeine content, taste & color. (THE HEALTHIEST, LEAST TASTY)

Camellia leaves/buds with some process & oxidation = Green Tea = Medium content of antioxidants and medium caffeine content, taste & color. (HEALTHY & TASTY)

Camellia leaves/buds with the most process & oxidation = Black Tea = Lowest content of antioxdants, but highest caffeine content, taste & color. (LEAST HEALTHY, MOST TASTE)

However, random White Tea which you buy in most stores is highly likely mixed with Green Tea though, its easier to make & cheaper for folks... PURE 100% white tea, organic, from the mother land, however is very expensive... could be worth it as the extreme content of antioxidants can scientifically keep even cancer away. :P

Pure White Tea especially is best consumed by way of chinese tea cups (Gaiwan), the lid keeps the vape & heat inside, when you drink you just slide the lid aside with your thumb & close it all of again.... this way you consume as much of the antioxidants as possible... Chinese dudes know their shit... :)

TL;DR: Yes!
    Last edited by pauk; 10-16-2016 at 02:37 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by JEFFERSON MONEY
    caffeine is not haram.
    Taking your desires as your Lord instead of God as your Lord, insulting the prophet, lying, breaching covenants, skipping prayers, making jokes out of situations that are more important than life and death, promoting interest, misguiding others, destroying yourself and dragging others down to your dark path, thinking you're above others, deifying people of low character, drinking, fornication is.

Yet . All sins can be erased by Allahs Mercy. He is the Most Merciful. The All Merciful.
    I truly feel bad for religious people and their lunacies

5-time NBA All-Star

Quote Originally Posted by fiddy
    I truly feel bad for religious people and their lunacies
    It's okay fiddy.
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=M4cs_32Tkbw