Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: Donald Trump 'grabbed me and went for the lips', says ninth accuser

Quote Originally Posted by Cleverness
    cus billionaire has billions of dollas to shut them traps up...and the ones that try to fight get shut down with his billions of dollas...what better time to show up than for something that he cant control

Quote Originally Posted by bluechox2
    cus billionaire has billions of dollas to shut them traps up...and the ones that try to fight get shut down with his billions of dollas...what better time to show up than for something that he cant control
    they're already being outed as frauds .. this is a carefully planned attack to try to quiet the leak talks .. it's bullshit

Quote Originally Posted by dude77
    So because he didn't harass every women he didn't any?

Trump fans should embrace this, doesn't it mean he is true to his words?

Quote Originally Posted by Draz View Post
    Dumbest shit I've read.

First and foremost, cases like this have occurred (reference: Bill Cosby)

Elite, rich, men, especially rich white men, are powerful. These women are heavily preyed on by men in their company who can get them place.

So now that Biden has been accused, why are you voting for him?

So many hypocrites that cried for women rights and power to the accuser despite the questionable timing. But now that the Biden and the democrats have a problem they've gone shush. CNN has yet to use the terms 'sexual assault' and 'biden' together.

Quote Originally Posted by rawimpact View Post
    So now that Biden has been accused, why are you voting for him?

So many hypocrites that cried for women rights and power to the accuser despite the questionable timing. But now that the Biden and the democrats have a problem they've gone shush. CNN has yet to use the terms 'sexual assault' and 'biden' together.
    It took a full month for CNN to finally talk about it but they framed it in a way that barely mentions the sexual assault..lol

https://www.cnn.com/2020/04/17/polit...ons/index.html

In that same time frame, CNN had written 700 articles saying that Kavanaugh was guilty of sexual assault.

You can be sure that Draz, like all other outraged moralist, will ignore the accusations made against Biden.

This is why it was so retarded to force Biden down people’s throats. So much of the stuff they attack Trump on can also be used against Biden.

Quote Originally Posted by RRR3 View Post
    This is why it was so retarded to force Biden down people’s throats. So much of the stuff they attack Trump on can also be used against Biden.

Quote Originally Posted by Draz View Post
    Donald Trump 'grabbed me and went for the lips', says ninth accuser
    which lips?

grabbed her by the __ lips?

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Manny98's Avatar

Typical Libraries always making shit up to try and make Trump look bad, pathetic

Quote Originally Posted by Manny98 View Post
    Typical Libraries always making shit up to try and make Trump look bad, pathetic
    Yes, Trump is a serial book rapist, he must be stopped.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Quote Originally Posted by DonDadda59 View Post
    Has nothing to do with coincidence. It has everything to do with him confessing on tape and then lying about it during the second debate.

All of these Women are just corroborating what Drumpf himself said he does on record.

So why shouldn't they be believed?
    Yikes.