Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Hair supplements / Thinning of hair / Hair transplants

@ Fiddy Hook me up with some hair supplements.

Past 7 years I've been thinning by the vortex on the back. Shit is getting terrible. My confidence has taken a HUGE hit. In sunlight, since I'm pretty lightskinned, my scalp shows. My barber's been cutting my hair for almost 7 years and said my hairs been the same since he first started cutting me, with the addition that it looks worse.

I don't know whats going on. I haven't done a blood test since 2012, fcking hate needles. I'll get one done soon to see if its iron or thyroid.

I honestly don't know what to do. I'm suffering from deep depression from this shit. I have severe stress from outside this issue alone.

I was thinking it was this condition

I started back Biotin 10,000mcg again.
    Rarely take omega 3 because I hear excessive vitamin A can cause hair follicles to stay asleep past its resting cycle

I don't know. I don't want to tale min/fin in fear of losing my sex drive and having to take it for the rest of my life, the fear of it not working past 3-6 years.

It's gotten to the point where I'm considering hair transplant. I do have the money.

I'm a sensitive ass period right now, be cautious with the trolling

I have no other options. No where to go. I stopped researching this shit because it makes me more stressed out. I'm wondering if its something I'm eating that I'm probably allergic to. I feel like shit. I feel less valuable and more ugly. This first arrived at 17 when a friend pointed it out. I'd think I'd go bald already by 24 no?

My mothers father has the same issue. He's 74 and his hair is extremely thin by the vortex but he isn't bald.

There's this girl I'm talking to. She loves me to death. We haven't talked about this. She pointed out my hair is thin after a few days of me bringing it up. She never brought it up again. She doesn't know the fears or what I'm suffering from deep down inside. She brought me around her family twice, last night being the second encounter.

I'm thinking, if this is me balding, she HAS to love me that much to accept that. I'm sure she's seen. The area is above my head, you can't really see from below or the sides. Because of that, I'm also on the edge of having to take her seriously because she has that much faith in me through all of that.

As I mentioned earlier, I'm really thinking it's the stress.
    Last edited by Draz; 10-16-2016 at 07:15 AM.

Default Re: Hair supplements / Thinning of hair / Hair transplants

These are the amino acids I'm coming across

Arginine - Stimulates hair growth through the vasodilatory effect of Nitrous oxide; strengthens hair shaft and stimulates hair follicles.
    Methionine - Supplies needed sulfur to the hair for improved appearance and healthy growth.
    Cysteine - Improves hair strength through the contribution of sulfur
    Cystine - Promotes natural hair growth and strengthens hair shafts with its disulfide bond.
    Tyrosine - Contributes melanine to the skin and hair; improves general health by reducing the levels of stress hormones.
    Taurine - Provides sulfur for hair growth and appearance; prevents breakdown of hair follicles.
    Source

I have 500mg of argnine, but I'm hearing this can also put your hair follicles in the resting phases.

Back in May for a month or two, I realized my hair started getting fcked up because of creatine when I was working out. It HAS to be the creatine that impacted me so much. I'd take 5g's of it a day or two. That's when the issue arrived when my thin hair for even worst.

This explains so much.

NBA sixth man of the year knickballer's Avatar

Sounds like Minoxidil/Rogaine would be your best option. Contrary to what you might think there's actually no side effects of it and it especially doesn't alter your sex drive or emotions. However, it's a "steroid" and you'll have to be taking it every day and if you stop using it you'll lose what ever gains you have. Rogaine/Minoxidil has proven results especially in thinning areas on or around the crown.

Other than that I would also suggest eating healthier(probably won't even help) but if you think it's something else maybe a correction of diet can help.

You're ugly either way so there's nothing to worry about

Quote Originally Posted by Draz
    These are the amino acids I'm coming across

Source

I have 500mg of argnine, but I'm hearing this can also put your hair follicles in the resting phases.

Back in May for a month or two, I realized my hair started getting fcked up because of creatine when I was working out. It HAS to be the creatine that impacted me so much. I'd take 5g's of it a day or two. That's when the issue arrived when my thin hair for even worst.
    Try to ejaculate less, as when you сum part of your testosterone gets converted into dihydrotestosterone (DHT), which damages the follicles. Get a hair growth stimulation shampoo like Revita, which removes the DHT from the follicles. Also minoxidil is said to work, but i have no experience with it. Also from the other thread, if you decide to get some histidine, you should not take it with Methionine as it blocks it.

http://www.skinstore.com/ds-laborato.../10282091.html

Water, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Coco Glucoside, Caffeine, Pyrus Malus Seed Extract (Apple), Aspalathus Linearis (Rooibos/Red Tea) Leaf Extract (Roobios), Apple Polyphenol (Procyanidin B-2), Ketoconazole, Hydorlyzed Wheat Protein, Carnitine HCl, Ornitine HCl, Acetyl Cysteine, Dimethyl Sulfone (Methylsulfonyl Methane), Taurine, Emu Oil, Biotin (Vitamin H), Copper Peptides, Aloe Vera (Aloe Barbadensis) Leaf Juice (Spray Dried), Glycereth 7, Glycerin, Oleanolic Acid, Polyquaternium 10, Glycol Stearate, Menthyl Lactate (Menthol Derivative), EUK-134 (SOD Mimic/Spin Trap), PEG 150 Pentaerythrityl Tetrastearate, PEG 6 Caprylic/Capric Glycerides, Menthol, Zinc PCA, Citric Acid, Sodium Chloride, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Tetrasodium EDTA, Red 40 Lake (CI 16035), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090).

I honestly don't know what it is. it's just naturally thin hair.

I'm trying to figure out what. if it's my diet, iron, thyroid, or I'm taking my grandfather's thin hair around the crown.

Quote Originally Posted by fiddy
    Try to ejaculate less, as when you сum part of your testosterone gets converted into dihydrotestosterone (DHT), which damages the follicles. Get a hair growth stimulation shampoo like Revita, which removes the DHT from the follicles. Also minoxidil is said to work, but i have no experience with it. Also from the other thread, if you decide to get some histidine, you should not take it with Methionine as it blocks it.

http://www.skinstore.com/ds-laborato.../10282091.html
    I'm thinking that might be the issue too. After HS (17/18) I've been having sex 1-3 times a day for 6-7 years. I don't know if this caused unbalance in my DHT levels. My hair would change each year. 3 years ago it was thin, but fine.

I'm strong on this being a stress hormone problem or some shit. I need to get a blood test going.

Just cut your hair short and prepared to be bald *****

It ain't a big deal

Quote Originally Posted by CelticBaller
    Just cut your hair short and prepared to be bald *****

It ain't a big deal
    That's just the thing though. I don't know if its balding. It's been exactly like this for 7 years. It's naturally thin hair but I want it thicker. I don't MIND how thin it is, but it's unhealthy

Quote Originally Posted by Draz
    I'm thinking that might be the issue too. After HS (17/18) I've been having sex 1-3 times a day for 6-7 years. I don't know if this caused unbalance in my DHT levels. My hair would change each year. 3 years ago it was thin, but fine.

I'm strong on this being a stress hormone problem or some shit. I need to get a blood test going.
    There is an incredible amount of discussion on the topic, some poor souls even take DHT-inhibitors in an attempt to prevent hair/reverse hair loss. But the most plausible explanation i've read claims that it's all genetics, some people just have strong follicles that are able to sustain DHT, others dont. Btw your grandpa with the thin hair is from your mother's side? If so, you are screwed

Stress is definitely a factor, but im having hard time believing that you get stressed out that much, considering you smoke a lot. I guess you dont smoke cigs? In case you do, quit that shit, also contributes to hairloss.

Quote Originally Posted by fiddy
    There is an incredible amount of discussion on the topic, some poor souls even take DHT-inhibitors in an attempt to prevent hair/reverse hair loss. But the most plausible explanation i've read claims that it's all genetics, some people just have strong follicles that are able to sustain DHT, others dont. Btw your grandpa with the thin hair is from your mother's side? If so, you are screwed

Stress is definitely a factor, but im having hard time believing that you get stressed out that much, considering you smoke a lot. I guess you dont smoke cigs? In case you do, quit that shit, also contributes to hairloss.
    The past 2-3 years I've been smoking weed probably 2-3 a week MAX, on my minimum, 1 x a week. This past month, I'm cold turkey. I'm wondering if that played a roll.

I do understand hair follicles / hair cycles adjust every 3-4 months.

And yeah, my grandfather on my moms side. My fathers hair is thick. My dads dad is good. My moms dad has extremely curly hair, but his vortex is thinned, not bald. My moms brothers have thin hair like mine by the vortex, but they cut their hair short, it looks somewhat normal for their age.

I'm wondering if this thin hair would lead to balding when I'm 30-40 because it looks thin asf right now. I've done some research and some people said they've had thin hair since their teens and still have the same exact thin hair approaching mid 30's and 40's.

My aunt (moms sister) has had thyroid.

As I mentioned earlier, I haven't done a blood test since 2012.. I do recall the results saying I had thick blood because my mother would insist on me taking baby asprins to thin it.

Banned

i heard that rogaine works but I don't know it it's true. I read though that once you start it you can never go off as it will accelerate balding as soon as you stop taking it.

I have severe stress from outside this issue alone.
    That's the reason, cut out the stress.
    Last edited by eliteballer; 10-16-2016 at 05:32 PM.

You are just going bald, like plenty of people do.
    Shave it off once a week.