Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Banned

Default Tolerant liberals firebomb GOP headquarters in North Carolina

[QUOTE]Hillsborough police are investigating an apparent firebombing of the Orange County Republican headquarters, an incident that one state GOP official called an act of

Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

Default Re: Tolerant liberals firebomb GOP headquarters in North Carolina

LOL @ "Nazi Republicans"

The Nazi's took away the rights of the German citizen to own a weapon.

The Democratic Party under Hillary Clinton is slowly trying to do the same here in America.

Who are the Nazi's again??

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Chewing
    LOL @ "Nazi Republicans"

The Nazi's took away the rights of the German citizen to own a weapon.

The Democratic Party under Hillary Clinton is slowly trying to do the same here in America.

Who are the Nazi's again??
    I'm the only true Conservative here apparently.

Everyone will be affected by a Trump presidency. This man thinks he's infallible. He thinks the Trump name is prestigious with success and he really thinks he's a savior.

[COLOR="Red"]Hitler rose to power in the same way with the kind of fervor that you see from his supporters.[/COLOR] Trump is running on pure emotion, but no substance. He has no plan. This is all just a ruse in order to extend his legacy all the way to the White House.

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/sho...5&postcount=77
    This man Chewing just can't stop ethering himself these days.

Shook Don as he is now known as on this board must have a shrine to me at his house. Or at least a lengthy file folder on his PC of all my previous posts.

Shook Don, listen up. This is bigger than my views on Trump while there were still other Republican candidates in the race. This is the future of our country, bro. Wake up from your Shook coma and step into the real world. There's not that much time left. The future is on our hands my man.

That's before they take that away from us too.

Banned

Seig Heil!
    Your posts here this past year have been the epitome of embarrassment. You're basically Anne Frank if she eventually decided to become a Nazi herself. Shameful.

NBA Superstar

Shook Don as he is now known as on this board must have a shrine to me at his house. Or at least a lengthy file folder on his PC of all my previous posts.
    Nah, I think your shit stinks so badly he can't help but smell it.

Quote Originally Posted by DonDadda59
    Your posts here this past year have been the epitome of embarrassment. You're basically Anne Frank if she eventually decided to become a Nazi herself. Shameful.

The embarrassing thing is the self-realization of what you're gonna do without ISH. You may as well be paying rent for this place.

I won't dish out any more of my tax dollars to house your poor Black ass.

Banned

The embarrassing thing is the self-realization of what you're gonna do without ISH. You may as well be paying rent for this place.

I won't dish out any more of my tax dollars to house your poor Black ass.
    How do you look at yourself in the mirror, Patrick?

You were the biggest Drumpf hater here, by far. You made countless threads calling the Donald Hitler, Nero, Caligula... A fraud... Claimed that you were the only real conservative here because no real conservative would ever in a million years support Drumpf. Just type 'Patrick Chewing Insidehoops SJW' into google and you'll see that you were quoting John Oliver and on that #MakeDonaldDrumpf tip no too long ago.

But now you're carrying the fuhrer's bath water? Shining his boots?

How do you call yourself a conservative or a man without laughing out loud?

Serious question.

Quote Originally Posted by DonDadda59
    How do you look at yourself in the mirror, Patrick?

You were the biggest Drumpf hater here, by far. You made countless threads calling the Donald Hitler, Nero, Caligula... A fraud... Claimed that you were the only real conservative here because no real conservative would ever in a million years support Drumpf. Just type 'Patrick Chewing Insidehoops SJW' into google and you'll see that you were quoting John Oliver and on that #MakeDonaldDrumpf tip no too long ago.

But now you're carrying the fuhrer's bath water? Shining his boots?

How do you call yourself a conservative or a man without laughing out loud?

Serious question.
    It's real simple, Shook Don. If Trump's Hilter, then Hillary is Satan in the flesh.

Banned

From...

A lot of ignorant/racist people are voting for Trump

Been reading some of these comments on Facebook and Twitter for the past three hours and it's one inbred hillbilly after another talking about the border this and the border that and Rubio is not an American.
    But look at the above comment by that Twitter user. It's borderline sexist and racist. And there are thousands of tweets and Facebook posts like that.

Here we have a Spanish immigrant who obviously has made a name for herself and is asking questions to potential Presidential candidates, and all the Trump Klan can say is, "WTF has happened to this country?" Really?

That is the opposite message this party has been trying to convey to the undecided voter.
    I'm trying to prove a point here you idiot that Trump is riling up all the racists or severely ignorant from both sides of the isle.
    John Oliver eviscerates and exposes Donald Trump

https://www.facebook.com/LastWeekTon...1020811693596/

Several thousand lies and failed projects later, the only thing Trump has going for him is his name. To which he has created this mythical fairy tale that the Trump name is synonymous with success. It is not.

Voting for Trump is a HUGE mistake.

#MakeDonaldDrumpfAgain

That's cause Trump is not a Conservative. So I'm doing what any true Conservative would do. Expose this guy as a fraud.
    You clearly don't understand where Trump wants to go with libel laws against slander. That's the beginning of the end of Free Speech and the beginning of having a Tyrant-in-Chief.
    I'm the only true Conservative here apparently.

Everyone will be affected by a Trump presidency. This man thinks he's infallible. He thinks the Trump name is prestigious with success and he really thinks he's a savior.

Hitler rose to power in the same way with the kind of fervor that you see from his supporters. Trump is running on pure emotion, but no substance. He has no plan. This is all just a ruse in order to extend his legacy all the way to the White House.
    Trump will eventually curb Freedom of Speech
    I'm disappointed in you guys. I honestly thought you guys were Conservatives.

And please, don't tell me that you are when the Donald is anything but Conservative.
    Uhh we cannot let that happen. He's a sociopath. He deflects and dehumanizes his detractors (and now wants to bankrupt them), and this is the same thing that Conservatives were upset with the Obama administration about. Trump has these people brainwashed into believing he represents something better.

Trump is on that Caligula power trip.
    But to vote for a guy who just stand there and delivers cheap shot after cheap shot against his "supposed" own party is ridiculous and embarrassing. Just imagining him up there speaking in front of Congress makes me cringe.

I honestly think the old GOP guard is gone and what you have hear is young blood willing to listen and willing to make changes. The problem is, Trump gains more and more voters with every cheap shot he takes. Meanwhile, we still don't know how he plans to "Make America Great Again".
    Trump is an egomaniac who really thinks running the country is like running a business. He'll be a modern-day Nero and build majestic statues in his honor. He thinks he's made of Teflon and will probably bypass Congress 100x more than his predecessor. I can't explain how you guys don't see the dangers with this guys persona and demeanor, and then giving him the keys to the country.
    Don, you don't have to convince me that Donald is a hypocrite and a piece of shit.
    #MakeDonaldDrumpfAgain
    To

NBA sixth man of the year

GOOD. Burn everything down.

Banned

Shook Don is one of the most thoroughly mindraped lefties I have ever seen first hand.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Nick Young

these fggts have no shame whatsoever

Serious playground baller Annyong!'s Avatar

No proof this was liberals. Just as likely that conservatives did this to themselves to frame liberals.