Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Default Re: This is why Nick Young doesn't like Clinton

Quote Originally Posted by ThePhantomCreep
    He treats the Republican party like a favorite sports team he must blindly support no matter what - - like the Penn State grads who demand Joe Pedoterno's statue be returned to its rightful place. Party before decency.

Also, Islamophobia.
    And that's what you are for the Democrats. Stop acting like you're any different.

Banned

Also, Islamophobia.
    There are no heresy laws in America, bozo. Every religious ideology is free to be criticized.

Are people who criticize Scientology Scientolophobes?

Are people who make jokes about Catholic priests or the Pope Catholophobes?

Also, I am not a Republican. I am not registered as a Republican and have never voted Republican. I don't treat it like a sports team. I hate the GOP. I hate Speaker of the House Paul Ryan, Ricky Rubio, Neocon Zealot Kasich and all the other establishment retards in the GOP-apart from a select few people like Newt Gingrich. I have made this clear for a very long time.

I support Trump primarily because he is tearing down both the corrupt DNC and GOP establishment and shitting on POS politicians from both sides.
    Last edited by Nick Young; 10-17-2016 at 06:11 PM.

Great college starter ThePhantomCreep's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Hawker
    And that's what you are for the Democrats. Stop acting like you're any different.
    Had the Democrats nominated someone as ridiculous and dimwitted as Donald Trump and ran him against, say, Mitt Romney, I'd be voting Republican for the first time in my life.

I don't deny that I'm partisan, but I have limits. That limit is the circus clown reality TV star on the GOP side.

I disagreed with the bulk of Romney's policies, but I never questioned his ability to lead the nation. With Trump, I'm not even sure he could name all three branches of government without a lifeline.

Banned

I disagreed with the bulk of Romney's policies, but I never questioned his ability to lead the nation. With Trump, I'm not even sure he could name all three branches of government without a lifeline.
    If Trump is so stupid, please tell me how he:
    -Built the New York skyline

-Recovered from a billion dollar loss to become one of the biggest real estate moguls in the world

-Defeated 16 candidates on his way to becoming the GOP nominee, and currently is neck and neck with career politician Hillary Clinton despite spending a fraction of the amount that she has spent on her campaign.

If Trump is stupid, what does that make you, sport?

Great college starter ThePhantomCreep's Avatar

There are over 6,000 tall buildings in NYC. He had a direct hand in building only a few of them. Tell me again how he built that skyline?

He was born on 3rd base, and still hasn't moved. He's likely not even a billionaire and couldn't get a loan from a US bank if his life depended on it. He managed to lose $900 billion in the roaring 90s.

He ascended in weak era of GOP candidates, mainly by pandering to the far right. Actually, he isn't pandering at all, he IS a far right ACOLYTE. He just happens to have fame and money, unlike his voting base. Take that away, and he's no different than your typical Alex Jones listener. He's a birther FFS.