Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Default Re: Tyson Gay's Daughter Killed after getting caught in a Crossfire in Kentucky

Quote Originally Posted by UK2K
    Once departments have to start lowering the standards to attract new, less qualified recruits...

He'll be the first one bitching that the cops we have suck.
    I'm saying cops suck NOW. Why don't they report wrong doing of their fellow officers? That's a huge problem. Which creates trust issues in the community.

Default Re: Tyson Gay's Daughter Killed after getting caught in a Crossfire in Kentucky

Serious question... do you ever wonder if the media is just playing you to stir up your emotions? By the way they doctor video and audio and change shit to make it seem worse than it really is; does that not ever grab your attention and you think to yourself 'why would they want to do that?'.
    I know the media is full of shit. We're lied to every day. We think Jesus is white for goodness sake.

I've even told you and you're ilk that the media is an arm of the rich elite and is used to keep us against each other which keeps our minds off of whose really screwing us. You are the blind one my friend.

Quote Originally Posted by 97 bulls
    The second he pulled away from me, I'd have slammed the shit out of him.

'Walk this way' isn't a suggestion. And for all the guy knows, he matches the description of someone else.

How hard is it to have a conversation without throwing a temper tantrum?

I'm saying cops suck NOW. Why don't they report wrong doing of their fellow officers? That's a huge problem. Which creates trust issues in the community.
    Why don't all politicians? Lawyers? Accountants?

You think cops are the only job where they will cover up for each other if given the chance? Like you wouldn't?

I knew of a case where two cops in Houston were arrested for turning a blind eye to the cartels. Why did they do it? Because they were making $50k a year, but we're offered $10k a WEEK to not patrol a certain area.

Are you above that? Would you say no? I honestly couldn't answer that.

In case anyone cares....

Lexington Police have charged Dvonta Middlebrooks, 21, with wanton edangerment and possession of a firearm by a convicted felon.

Police also charged Chazerae Taylor, 38, and D'markeo Taylor, 19, each with wanton endangerment. Police say the two men are father and son.

The father and son bonded out for $5,000.

http://media.graytvinc.com/images/69...ay_arrests.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by UK2K
    Why don't all politicians? Lawyers? Accountants?

You think cops are the only job where they will cover up for each other if given the chance? Like you wouldn't?

I knew of a case where two cops in Houston were arrested for turning a blind eye to the cartels. Why did they do it? Because they were making $50k a year, but we're offered $10k a WEEK to not patrol a certain area.

Are you above that? Would you say no? I honestly couldn't answer that.
    More is expected of a person when they're supposed to be protecting the community. That's my only point. And mind you, we're not talking about cops stealing money. We're talking about cops abusing their power physicslly.

More is expected of a person when they're supposed to be protecting the community. That's my only point. And mind you, we're not talking about cops stealing money. We're talking about cops abusing their power physicslly.
    Which I absolutely have a problem with...

But your warped opinion of what abuse is doesn't match reality. As I've done numerous times before, when an officer acts out of line, I will most definitely call them on it.

But you also have to understand (and accept) that more often than not, your opinion of what should and shouldn't happen is based on nothing more than watching movies. Things are done a certain way for a reason, and like your 'black dude walking down the middle of the street' example, had he listened to the officer and complied like a normal human being, there probably would have never been an event to begin with.

Why? Because guess the type of person who would willingly acknowledge, then ignore, a police officer's lawful order....

The kind that are probably up to no good. Because reasonable, sensible, normal people who understand a police officer's job is public safety would probably respond appropriately. It wasn't because he was black, it was because he became defiant, and agitated, and attempting to pull away; which is exactly the behavior someone carrying an illegal firearm or drugs on them would exhibit.