Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: The Eastern Conference Finals - Will this be the Year?

Quote Originally Posted by RedBlackAttack
    I hated having to play the Bulls under Thibs. You guys came way closer to beating the Cavs in 2015 than most everyone seems to remember. If not for a LeBron buzzer-beating jumper (not the most consistent play for our offense), the Cavs would have trailed 3-1.

Now, to be fair, Rose also had sort of a lucky buzzer earlier in the series, but still... that was no easy work for the Cavs.

That series was a war.
    Tbh game 6 the Bulls looked lethargic and defeated.
    Delly was the high scorer with 19 I think.
    Low scoring game, was really disappointing, but who can blame them.

It was a gritty series, with two back-to-back buzzer beating game winning shots. And some of the best Playoff Basketball the East had in quite some time.

My favorite Eastern series in the last 5-6 years has to be the Heat Pacer Wars. But other then that it's the Bulls going crazy come playoff time (That Brooklyn Series. DAMN.)

Default Re: The Eastern Conference Finals - Will this be the Year?

Quote Originally Posted by Jasper
    I like Paul George...

BUT I am still sick of watching the Celtics and Lakers battling from the 80's.

So I dismiss the idea of Celtics in the ECF's as well Heat.

It's possible the Bucks and Cav's or the Bulls and Cav's would be entertaining
    The Bucks would get swept easily.
    Not nearly enough scoring to keep up.
    No one on that team could even hope of guarding Kyrie. Giannis has the length/athleticism but isn't strong enough so Bron would destroy him. And I'm not even sure Jabari could hold Love down in the low post.

I agree Cavs v Bulls would be fun for the storyline