Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Mugshot from SlyCooper Nilocon165's Avatar

Default Ty Lue advises Kyrie to "Not give a f*ck" if he wants to have mamba mentality

Default Re: Ty Lue advises Kyrie to "Not give a f*ck" if he wants to have mamba mentality

Kobe truly is overrated. What are his percentages in the clutch? Kobe's mentality is pretend to be Michael Jordan in the clutch. But it's not natural so his success rate is low. The point is that Mamba mentality is really contrived.

Local High School Star KirbyPls's Avatar

Default Re: Ty Lue advises Kyrie to "Not give a f*ck" if he wants to have mamba mentality

Quote Originally Posted by jstern
    Kobe truly is overrated. What are his percentages in the clutch? Kobe's mentality is pretend to be Michael Jordan in the clutch. But it's not natural so his success rate is low. The point is that Mamba mentality is really contrived.
    Actually quite fitting considering his personality.

Local High School Star Dr Seuss's Avatar

kobe's mind fvcked you from beyond the grave

that lasting power!!!

Quote Originally Posted by KirbyPls
    Actually quite fitting considering his personality.
    And I admit, that personality where he somewhat pretends to be Jordan did work for him during his NBA career. It's a little bit of delusion, but that delusion made him a really good player. Just not something that should be emulated by someone who doesn't suffer that similar kind of delusion. Or especially by someone whose first full Finals is many times better than Kobe's best Final.

It's disappointing reading such advice, because when Kyrie broke down his thoughts of the 3 pointer that he hit on Curry's face, it sounded so cerebral and analitical. A true understanding of the moment and situation. And Mamba mentality is just grab the ball and just shoot it with tunnel vision. It's was the opposite of the f[COLOR="Black"]u[/COLOR]ck everyone, I eat first mentality.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer tpols's Avatar

kyrie's gotta have the mamba mode, momentum breaking, over and over scoring to counter balance bran's in the flow, here and there, cherrypicking variety ... ty lue is wise.

Local High School Star KirbyPls's Avatar

And I admit, that personality where he somewhat pretends to be Jordan did work for him during his NBA career. It's a little bit of delusion, but that delusion made him a really good player. Just not something that should be emulated by someone who doesn't suffer that similar kind of delusion. Or especially by someone whose first full Finals is many times better than Kobe's best Final.

It's disappointing reading such advice, because when Kyrie broke down his thoughts of the 3 pointer that he hit on Curry's face, it sounded so cerebral and analitical. A true understanding of the moment and situation. And Mamba mentality is just grab the ball and just shoot it with tunnel vision. It's was the opposite of the f[COLOR="Black"]u[/COLOR]ck everyone, I eat first mentality.
    Agree. Excellent response to my troll post. You're a good poster.

kyrie and lebron bout to feast on that cry baby duo for the next 3 years

lol what?

Kyrie already has a better, smarter, more efficient mentality.

My god Kobe is so overrated.

Hey Kyrie, have a crack at missing the most shots ever, son

Mugshot from SlyCooper Nilocon165's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kawhi m8
    lol what?

Kyrie already has a better, smarter, more efficient mentality.

My god Kobe is so overrated.

Hey Kyrie, have a crack at missing the most shots ever, son
    I agree. As a diehard kobe fan, he sucks and he's the worst player I've ever seen.

-Lebron stan

Quote Originally Posted by tpols
    kyrie's gotta have the mamba mode, momentum breaking, over and over scoring to counter balance bran's in the flow, here and there, cherrypicking variety ... ty lue is wise.
    Lol touch

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Smoke117's Avatar

Pretty much.

Good college starter SwayDizzle's Avatar

The usual suspects hatin on a legend. And LOOOOOL @ kobe not being analytical. Get the F outta here

Quote Originally Posted by SwayDizzle
    The usual suspects hatin on a legend. And LOOOOOL @ kobe not being analytical. Get the F outta here
    Borderline 'legend'

Good college starter SwayDizzle's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kawhi m8
    Borderline 'legend'
    come on bro, I can admit Duncan is a legend even tho he bored the hell out of me