Banned

Default Evidence emerging of voter fraud in Indiana

http://www.theindychannel.com/news/l...ration-records

[QUOTE]INDIANAPOLIS -- Some Indiana voters have discovered their date of birth or first name is incorrect on their registration, leading the Indiana Secretary of State to believe it's a case of voter fraud.

Secretary of State Connie Lawson said thousands of first names and dates of birth have been changed on paper forms, at the BMV and online.

In a release, Lawson said her office isn't sure why the records were changed, but doesn't believe the Statewide Voter Registration System was compromised.

"We believe this may be a case of voter fraud and have turned our findings over to the State Police, who are currently conducting an investigation into alleged voter fraud,

~the original p.tiddy~ ~primetime~'s Avatar

Default Re: Evidence emerging of voter fraud in Indiana

Hillary probably did this...her and the establishment, they did it together!!!

KNEW IT!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ~primetime~
    Hillary probably did this...her and the establishment, they did it together!!!

KNEW IT!!!

You do understand what happened in 2000 election... Right?

The Democrats weren't too happy with Florida & the Bush's that year for reasons like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Doomsday Dallas
    You do understand what happened in 2000 election... Right?

The Democrats weren't too happy with Florida & the Bush's that year for reasons like this.
    Indiana is not a swing state, Trump will win it.

Hillary doesn't need to cheat here, she is going to obliterate him.

The 2000 election was close as fck, and Florida is a swing state... Totally different

Indiana is not a swing state, Trump will win it.

Hillary doesn't need to cheat here, she is going to obliterate him.

The 2000 election was close as fck, and Florida is a swing state... Totally different
    Cheating is wrong no matter what the circumstances. "Hillary doesn't need to cheat here" is a stupid argument. The evidence speaks for itself, whether we like it or not.

Why does nobody ever talk about the alliance between the Democrat party, unions and the mafia?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Terahite
    Cheating is wrong no matter what the circumstances. "Hillary doesn't need to cheat here" is a stupid argument. The evidence speaks for itself, whether we like it or not.
    No wonder the Dems always win big cities. It is easiest to bus people around in mass in low income urban areas.

Quote Originally Posted by Terahite
    The evidence doesn't point to anyone right now

Could have been an attempt to boost Trump

Holy shit, you're still online

Goddam, I logged on earlier today while my wife was at the gym, picked her and the kids up from school, took my oldest boy to his aunt's house where we celebrated his 7th birthday, went home, helped them with their homework, they bathed and we tucked them into bed, I got on the stationary bike and watched part of the Cubs Dodgers game, took a shower and boned my wife who's looking really effing hawt and I'm lying in bed next to her and I get on ISH and this loser Nick Young is STILL making shiit threads...I bet he's been online since when I logged off this morning and actually led a social and family life...

Fukking LOSER

Quote Originally Posted by TheMan
    Holy shit, you're still online

Goddam, I logged on earlier today while my wife was at the gym, picked her and the kids up from school, took my oldest boy to his aunt's house where we celebrated his 7th birthday, went home, helped them with their homework, they bathed and we tucked them into bed, I got on the stationary bike and watched part of the Cubs Dodgers game, took a shower and boned my wife who's looking really effing hawt and I'm lying in bed next to her and I get on ISH and this loser Nick Young is STILL making shiit threads...I bet he's been online since when I logged off this morning and actually led a social and family life...

Fukking LOSER

TheMan is the only Hillary voter on ISH I respect even a little. Maybe it's because he's a family man.

The evidence doesn't point to anyone right now

Could have been an attempt to boost Trump
    They just released a video TODAY of Clinton staffers openly discussing how they will commit voter fraud. You're such a sheep dude. You have zero mind of your own. What Hillary tells you is what you listen to.NO MATTER WHAT. And to think your ass has kids and you're teaching them this shit. Despicable