Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    The Paterfamilias RedBlackAttack's Avatar

Default Re: anyone else think maimi heat are [b]SERIOS[/b] contender now?

For as much hype as Karl-Anthony Towns is getting, I don't understand how people can simply overlook his embarrassing 41.3% jumpballtip rate. Really, really bad, especially for a 7-footer with his kind of length.

Maybe Thibs will help KAT improve his issues on the jumpballtip, but that can be one of those things you either have or you don't.

Compare that to Andre Drummond who gets an astounding 74% of jumpballtip attempts ... hard to argue with the numbers.

Default Re: anyone else think maimi heat are [b]SERIOS[/b] contender now?

Quote Originally Posted by ralph_i_el
    5 star post Theoo, as usual!
    thnx for 5 star man

Quote Originally Posted by Gotterdammerung
    The best "jumpballtip" since 1998 (minimum 100) is Arvydas Sabonis, who got 74.2% of 275 tries. Shaq is second with 72.4% of 1055 tries.

Tim Duncan was better than Chris Bosh in 2015, getting 71.6% of 109 tries, while Bosh had an injury filled campaign, getting only 38 tries, and winning 71.1%.
    nice statistic men.. that truly show how great chris bosh were to the jumpballtip. 71.1% for old injure chris bosh ?? that are unbelavable man and almost as good as prime shaq it are hes best jumpballtip season of all time and not by coinsidence because i have be sending spolstra non stop email with tips .. timduncan being one the best jumpballtip player ever and him being one the winningest player of all time just prove that jumpballtip wins champoinships

Quote Originally Posted by RedBlackAttack
    For as much hype as Karl-Anthony Towns is getting, I don't understand how people can simply overlook his embarrassing 41.3% jumpballtip rate. Really, really bad, especially for a 7-footer with his kind of length.

Maybe Thibs will help KAT improve his issues on the jumpballtip, but that can be one of those things you either have or you don't.

Compare that to Andre Drummond who gets an astounding 74% of jumpballtip attempts ... hard to argue with the numbers.
    very good research on this post.. you know many peoples have hear the phrase offense win game and defense win champoinship i think that are COMPLETELY wrong to say that what i always say ; offense and defense win games .. jumpballtip win champoinships and karl anthony are young player he want focuse on dunking andscoringand when heget HUNGEr for champoinship he will spend all summer working on hes jumpballtip.. but with that said i well be VERY nervous becuse true talent to the jumpballtip is something that your born with and cant learn