Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    NBA sixth man of the year KyrieTheFuture's Avatar

Default Re: WIKILEAKS: The Obama Emails-Obama's secret address is "bobama@ameritech.com"

Quote Originally Posted by Nick Young
    Not really. Depending what leaks, it could lead to Obama's impeachment and even the destruction of his legacy as president.

There is already evidence of him directly involved in the leaked pay to play ambassador scandal. The juiciest links are presumably yet to come.

Perhaps Obama is innocent in all of this, but it's unlikely based on what has leaked so far, and also based on the fact that he appointed Hillary his Secretary of State despite the fact he famously thinks she sucks.

When Hilldawg goes down, she is taking Obama down with her. That's the main reason the FBI is afraid to prosecute. Her spider web of corruption is too far reaching.

Default Re: WIKILEAKS: The Obama Emails-Obama's secret address is "bobama@ameritech.com"

Looks legit.

Seriously, though, I love how you people are rooting for your own government to be hacked by a foreign power.

If Russia got its paws on the nuclear codes, you would applaud so long as it happened under an Obama or Clinton administration.

When you lose your superpower status... blame no one but yourselves. Your rivals are confident and serious about pursuing their national interest, while you engage in partisan self-destruction. You deserve whatever's coming to you.

Republics live or die by the quality of their people, not just their leaders... and that's starting to become a bit of a problem in the United States.
    Last edited by BoutPractice; 10-21-2016 at 05:41 AM.

Playing games with the president's email is not cool. I'm not a huge Obama fan, but this is not ok.

So WikiLeaks is resorting to hacking of personal mails? Isn't it what they fight against? I'm starting to lose respect for them.

Quote Originally Posted by dunksby
    So WikiLeaks is resorting to hacking of personal mails? Isn't it what they fight against? I'm starting to lose respect for them.

Quote Originally Posted by KyrieTheFuture
    No I'm alleging that an email with the name bobama is not secret. The last few weeks of his presidency seem like an odd time to drop the bomb on Obama.
    Well, if there is direct evidence of Obama using the State Department to protect Hilary from FBI prosecution (plenty of circumstantial evidence already), then that would be more of a bombshell for Hilary than Obama.

Quote Originally Posted by BoutPractice
    Looks legit.

Seriously, though, I love how you people are rooting for your own government to be hacked by a foreign power.

If Russia got its paws on the nuclear codes, you would applaud so long as it happened under an Obama or Clinton administration.

When you lose your superpower status... blame no one but yourselves. Your rivals are confident and serious about pursuing their national interest, while you engage in partisan self-destruction. You deserve whatever's coming to you.

Republics live or die by the quality of their people, not just their leaders... and that's starting to become a bit of a problem in the United States.
    Sorry, but there's no evidence this has anything to do with Russia outside of government propaganda. I would like to see some evidence before people accept politically motivated conclusions without bothering to think about it.

It's not like there aren't constant lies and atrocity propaganda pertaining to East Aleppo, where Islamist fanatics use civilians as human shields:

In a rare moment of balance, the BBC recently transmitted this, from Fares al-Shehabi, who represents Aleppo in Syria’s ‘People’s Council’.

He said: ‘More than half of the city is occupied by Islamists, many of them foreigners…

‘Just go and check for yourself who is ruling eastern Aleppo, who is really issuing the laws there, it’s Islamic courts, it’s exactly like Kandahar and Kabul before the coalition intervened to get rid of the Taliban and Al Qaeda, it’s exactly the same thing, they don’t have any democracy, they don’t have any civil rule, they only have people with long beards with fundamentalist ideology running the show, and a lot of foreigners.’
    When we march on Mosul, the media spends weeks preparing us for the slaughter to come, and justifying it with stuff about human shields and inevitable civilians casualties; when the other side (which is much harder pressed and therefore willing to resort to desperate measures) does the same, we have endless propaganda of crying Syrian children, and accusations of the deliberate targeting of civilians (yet that brutal bombing in Yemen was an "accident" not to mention our mass bombing of the Syrian army, which broke the ceasefire). Truth is the first casualty of war; you can't trust any of this stuff. US Government sources are no more to be believed than Russian ones, and I would think the last 20 years have shown us at least that. Please, we are engaged in a propaganda war here, so stop believing the claims of one side, and dismissing the claims of the other.

edit: just as one example of these blatant lies: Hilary Clinton argued in the most recent debate that a no-fly zone would "save lives", but in the leaked transcript of her Goldman Sachs speech, she said that a no-fly zone could not be implemented without "killing a lot of Syrians" as the anti-aircraft defense systems are in populated civilians areas.

See here:

https://theintercept.com/2016/10/10/...nts=1#comments

Obviously the bulk of the media fails to cover this because they work largely as propagandists for the rich and powerful.
    Last edited by Dresta; 10-21-2016 at 07:23 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by NumberSix
    Invasion of privacy of people by the Intelligence Agencies is one of the stuff that they fight against along with government transparency etc. Do you need stuff to be spelled out for you in real life like this? For your sake, I hope your pretend retard act here is just that, an act.

Quote Originally Posted by Dresta
    Sorry, but there's no evidence this has anything to do with Russia outside of government propaganda. I would like to see some evidence before people accept politically motivated conclusions without bothering to think about it.

It's not like there aren't constant lies and atrocity propaganda pertaining to East Aleppo, where Islamist fanatics use civilians as human shields:

When we march on Mosul, the media spends weeks preparing us for the slaughter to come, and justifying it with stuff about human shields and inevitable civilians casualties; when the other side (which is much harder pressed and therefore willing to resort to desperate measures) does the same, we have endless propaganda of crying Syrian children, and accusations of the deliberate targeting of civilians (yet that brutal bombing in Yemen was an "accident" not to mention our mass bombing of the Syrian army, which broke the ceasefire). Truth is the first casualty of war; you can't trust any of this stuff. US Government sources are no more to be believed than Russian ones, and I would think the last 20 years have shown us at least that. Please, we are engaged in a propaganda war here, so stop believing the claims of one side, and dismissing the claims of the other.

edit: just as one example of these blatant lies: Hilary Clinton argued in the most recent debate that a no-fly zone would "save lives", but in the leaked transcript of her Goldman Sachs speech, she said that a no-fly zone could not be implemented without "killing a lot of Syrians" as the anti-aircraft defense systems are in populated civilians areas.

See here:

https://theintercept.com/2016/10/10/...nts=1#comments

Obviously the bulk of the media fails to cover this because they work largely as propagandists for the rich and powerful.
    Even if one just follows the news, it's easy to find the truth of Aleppo, if my count is correct, this is the third time Bashar Assad is giving the Islamists in Aleppo an opportunity to leave the city and go join their crazy savage mates. But every time the "rebels" call it deception and refuse to leave although Syrian government has done this kind of deal in the past and remained true to their word. These assholes even shoot at civilians who try to leave Aleppo.
    There is barely any difference between the ideology of ISIS and Islamists of Nusra front for example that have entrenched themselves in Aleppo, but one is a freedom fighter trying to liberate his country from the evil clutches of a dictator, while ISIS is the evil incarnate.

Quote Originally Posted by BoutPractice
    Looks legit.

I'm rooting for government corruption to be exposed, and I don't really care how that comes about.

I feel like that's an idea every American should support.

It's not, though. Half the country will be upset because it's THEIR team that is being exposed. If the shoe was on the other foot, I welcome all dirty laundry from the Republican party. Doubt many on the left will say the same.
    Last edited by UK2K; 10-21-2016 at 09:47 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by NumberSix
    Playing games with the president's email is not cool. I'm not a huge Obama fan, but this is not ok.
    He's the leader of the free world...

A) He has access to the best and brightest IT experts on the planet. If his emails are up for grabs, that's unfortunate but I have no sympathy for him.

B) He promised a transparent presidency, and has delivered nothing of the sort. At least this way, his promise will be kept. He should be pumped.