Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    NBA sixth man of the year DaHeezy's Avatar

Default Re: What current players have the best shot at recording a quadruple double?

Quote Originally Posted by qrich
    Westbrook would be my top pick. Yannis could be up there. DeAndre or Hassan if they can somehow record 10 dimes.

Lonzo Ball will be the next one to do it though
    I'm assuming you're saying Giannis? If so, excellent call. He has the ability and motor to get a quintuple double

Default Re: What current players have the best shot at recording a quadruple double?

My best bet would be Anthony Davis

Quote Originally Posted by qrich
    Westbrook would be my top pick. Yannis could be up there. DeAndre or Hassan if they can somehow record 10 dimes.

Lonzo Ball will be the next one to do it though
    WTF is a Yannis

Gaymond Screen.

College superstar

Draymond is probably the most likely to get it in my eyes.

With Curry, Klay, and KD surrounding him, he's going to be putting up a lot of triple doubles this season. Then you consider his defense, he's solid in both blocks and steals.

Decent playground baller

Answer is Draymond Green followed by Towns and AD even though I don't expect any of them to come close.

There's only been 15 players in history with 10 steals so if you're banking on someone to do that with a triple double, good luck. For blocks, it happened like 100 times.

Serious playground baller Mawly-G's Avatar

People forgetting about Giannis Antetokounmpo. The man is literally a swiss army knife on both ends of the floor.

Quote Originally Posted by Mawly-G
    People forgetting about Giannis Antetokounmpo. The man is literally a swiss army knife on both ends of the floor.
    He was mentioned twice

Quote Originally Posted by scm5
    Draymond is probably the most likely to get it in my eyes.

With Curry, Klay, and KD surrounding him, he's going to be putting up a lot of triple doubles this season. Then you consider his defense, he's solid in both blocks and steals.
    Draymond blocks shots? News to me

College superstar

Quote Originally Posted by DaHeezy
    Draymond blocks shots? News to me
    1.4 a game which is pretty decent. Did you not watch him in the playoffs? 1.8 bpg in the playoffs.

Quote Originally Posted by Jasper
    Davis , lebron , Whiteside
    Does he even have 10 career assists?

My guess is KP, AD or Westbrook. He's come close to 10 steals before. He makes plays in chaotic games.

kwahi leonard
    anthony davis
    draymond green
    lebron in the finals.

Westbrook (Pts/Reb/Ast/Stls)
    AD (Pts/Reb/Ast/Blocks)
    Giannis (Pts/Reb/Ast/Stls)

Quote Originally Posted by scm5
    1.4 a game which is pretty decent. Did you not watch him in the playoffs? 1.8 bpg in the playoffs.
    Don't get me wrong. He's a great post player. But 1.4 is not spectacular for a guy anchoring a small ball lineup. He just doesn't attempt blocks. He's not the type to reach 5 in a game, let alone 10. He's more likely to get 10 steals.