Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Banned

Default Re: You guys are going to be surprised in how good the Lakers are....

Quote Originally Posted by ClipperRevival
    The two guys who I love that the "experts" aren't really accounting for who I think will he big contributors off the bench are Nance and Black. Those two guys are extremely active, mobile and athletic.

As a matter of fact, the Lakers bench, as it is, is very good with Clarkson, Nance, Ingram and Black. They'll get the best of a lot of 2nd units this year.
    Nance and Black are a lock. I know those guys will be good for them.

I just want our rookies to develop already.

This is probably going to be Randle's make or break year.

College superstar BlackWhiteGreen's Avatar

I mean, sure, 30 wins and potentially giving up a top 5 pick to Philly... it's actually been a fairly slow rebuild. Look at the 2014 top 10 as an example of the worst teams 3 seasons ago, and every team in it is clearly better than the Lakers this season aside from the 6ers and Kings (arguably this season the Pelicans, too, who traded the 10th pick away). Now, if Russell and Ingram pan out - and Clarkson doesn't stagnate, that's a playoff team in 2-3 years. Randle has some convincing to do still but he could yet be a serviceable PF, Nance has shown flashes, but it's just not that much.

4 ring - 4 FMVP - 4MVP J Shuttlesworth's Avatar

Wasn't OP supposed to stop watching NBA basketball once Kobe retires?

OP is not a real Lakers fan, he's a Kobe fan.

That said, Lakers are most certainly gonna surprise people this year. We gonna win tonight vs Houston.

SG/SF positions are gonna be a bit tricky, though. Swaggy has impressed during preseason, and Deng is the starter...when it comes to SG, Lou and JC have that locked up.

I wonder where the minutes for Ingram will come from? Thank god we dropped Brown btw...I'm surprised he lasted this long.

The two guys who I love that the "experts" aren't really accounting for who I think will he big contributors off the bench are Nance and Black. Those two guys are extremely active, mobile and athletic.

As a matter of fact, the Lakers bench, as it is, is very good with Clarkson, Nance, Ingram and Black. They'll get the best of a lot of 2nd units this year.
    If that's all it took to get signed to an NBA contract and make big $$$....it would be a 75 team league.

College superstar

Zubac/Black
    Randle/Nance
    Ingram
    Clarkson
    Russell

The Lakers have quite a few young prospects and while they're not the most talented young core in the league (giving that to the Twolves and Bucks), they sure are deep in promise.

I really hope the Lakers aren't just trying to showcase the young kids to package them in a trade for an established star once their value rises. I want to see this squad stay together and see what they can do a few years down the line. I think Laker fans are ready to watch some young talent develop rather than trying to make the playoffs asap. It'll be hard to build a contender with the way the teams are now.

National High School Star

I've recorded this game.

1. To see what the young Lakers players do.
    2. To see what Harden does.

Quote Originally Posted by MP.Trey
    Well they don't have to suffer through Kobe this year so they have to be better. How much better, we shall see.
    This. They'll be miles better instantly courtesy of having the cancer off the team.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Feeny
    This. They'll be miles better instantly courtesy of having the cancer off the team.
    bookmarked.
    One little consolation when I see them get blown out is returning to comments like yours.

I couldn't believe Vegas had the win over/under of 24.5. I think they'll easily surpass that. They'll be closer to 30 wins than 25 wins.

Yup, with Kobe gone and Luke running the show, we will see a completely different team. A bunch of young guys playing free, hard and with confidence. That's a dangerous combination. It's a new era for sure.
    I could. Easy under for mine.

reality is, after a year if we still a 20-30ws team, then somebody is/are gonna get traded.

Mugshot from SlyCooper Nilocon165's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by bobopenguin
    reality is, after a year if we still a 20-30ws team, then somebody is/are gonna get traded.
    Wait you're a Laker fan?

Jesus I was wondering why you were such an illiterate retard

Quote Originally Posted by tamaraw08
    bookmarked.
    One little consolation when I see them get blown out is returning to comments like yours.
    As long as they're better than last year, I'd be correct. With the cancer gone, they'll be a more competitive team.

You looking forward to celebrate your team getting blown out just bc someone called out the cancer for what he was, is a little pathetic
    Last edited by Mr Feeny; 10-27-2016 at 12:18 AM.

Exclamation Lakers Championship Spaceship Loading...

We Goin Deep In The Paint. Get Out Of The Way Harden, Your Team Is Irrelevant Again Lol.

Default Re: Lakers Championship Spaceship Loading...

Kobe Bean

The gift that keeps on giving