Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Rip+Rose=Ripping Rose Clocian-IGN's Avatar

Exclamation Nov. 2nd Chicago Bulls (3-0) @ Boston Celtics (2-1) at 8pm ET on ESPN

Bulls are #1 in offense, #1 in rebounding, #2 in assists, and #5 in defense...

Let's keep it going!

Default Re: Nov. 2nd Chicago Bulls (3-0) @ Boston Celtics (2-1) at 8pm on ESPN

The Celtics last played Sat so are the Celtics rusty or rested???
    Can the Bulls keep shooting efficiently????

The Bulls have been playing outstanding but I feel the Celtics will up the pace from the previous game. Getting marcus Smart back should help create TOs and get the Celtics into transition. The Celtics them selves have been pretty efficient them selves shooting the ball but getting easier looks in transitions can help if the shooting drys up.

However, they are gonna need to do a much better job rebounding the ball and completing defensive stops because the Bulls had 16 more FGA in a game they only won by 6, The Celtics should also shoot it better at home so look for the 3point stats to inverse from the prior game but the Celtics need to do a better job at contesting the 3. Can't count the number of late possession 3s the Bulls hit the last game with the defender begging them to shoot it but not getting a hand up to contest, so hopefully the Celtics show a little more respect to the Bulls and their shooting

Not airballing my layups anymore

Payback's a B****! Let's Go Celts!

al horford entered the leagues concussion protocol program and is out for the next 2 games. Sucks for Al and the Celtics were already killed on the glass last time on the board with him. However, it should be interested in seeing who gets the start in his stead, look for a lot of Jaylan Brown tonight.

go Wade!

Hate these annoying Celtics ... will watch some of this in between breaks in game 7 of the World Series.

Al Horford apparently has concussion symptoms so he's out for tonight.

Not airballing my layups anymore

Quote Originally Posted by MMM
    al horford entered the leagues concussion protocol program and is out for the next 2 games. Sucks for Al and the Celtics were already killed on the glass last time on the board with him. However, it should be interested in seeing who gets the start in his stead, look for a lot of Jaylan Brown tonight.
    Looks like Zeller will get the start.

Rip+Rose=Ripping Rose Clocian-IGN's Avatar

Dougie out for the bulls as well

I rule the local playground

Default Re: Nov. 2nd Chicago Bulls (3-0) @ Boston Celtics (2-1) at 8pm ET on ESPN

Love it when Rondo makes needlessly flashy passes like the one intended for Wade on the break

I'm sorry, but it is EXTREMELY weird to see Rondo with a red Bulls jersey on in Boston. If you would've told me back in 2010....

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Smoke117's Avatar

Default Re: Nov. 2nd Chicago Bulls (3-0) @ Boston Celtics (2-1) at 8pm ET on ESPN

Come on Bulls..pick up the defense

Bulls just sloppy as hell out there...this looks like its only going to continue and end up being a blowout too.

High School Starter

Does Jimmy Butler normally force up shots like this?

Looks like I was wrong.