Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789

Default Re: GT: Clippers (3-0) host Thunder (3-0) 11/2/16 at 7:30 PST on ESPN

Quote Originally Posted by Graviton
    Ugly game but I will take the win.

Westbrook with 10 turnovers and 0-7 from 3 though. Those are the only weaknesses in his game. He still needs to figure out how to slow down sometimes, sloppy play like that won't cut it vs elite teams.
    Good of you to stay in the fam unlike dem hoes who jumped to Warriors bandwagon :Coleman:

We very well may lose our next five games (at GSW, vs MIN, vs MIA, vs TOR, vs LAC) because we play five quality opponents, but this team has been a lot of fun to watch this year. Without the pressure of even close wins feeling like losses since we always had championship or bust aspirations, it's been nice as a Thunder fan watching Westbrook fully unleashed and his scrappy supporting cast uglying things up on both ends of the floor.

Quote Originally Posted by HenryGarfunkle
    Yeah, Blake is soft. If only they could put CP3's brain into Griffins so Blake could actually be worth a shit... but they can't.. so they're stuck with their best player being an aging midget with injury concerns.
    I'm not too confident in CP3 either. The guy definitely has choking tendencies too. And his flopping has filtered down to the rest of the team. As great as he is, something about he guy come crunch time that makes me uneasy. I realize I hold him to GOAT level standards but that's what he deserves given what he's proven over his career.

They should've beaten OKC and Houston.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer tpols's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by KG215
    We very well may lose our next five games (at GSW, vs MIN, vs MIA, vs TOR, vs LAC) because we play five quality opponents, but this team has been a lot of fun to watch this year. Without the pressure of even close wins feeling like losses since we always had championship or bust aspirations, it's been nice as a Thunder fan watching Westbrook fully unleashed and his scrappy supporting cast uglying things up on both ends of the floor.

home vs minny and miami are very winnable

Quote Originally Posted by tpols
    home vs minny and miami are very winnable
    I agree, and I think those should be the two games they win in their next five, but they're both still quality opponents (relative to what they've played so far), and until I see consistent good play against quality opponents from this iteration of the Thunder, I'm not going to expect much against quality teams.