Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default The city of Cleveland and Golden State now have something in common

Both screwed up a 3-1 lead.

Mugshot from SlyCooper Nilocon165's Avatar

Default Re: The city of Cleveland and Golden State now have something in common

Warriors: Had unanimous MVP and best regular season ever

Indians:

Indians #2 and #3 starter were hurt

Very good NBA starter Orlando Magic's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JebronLames
    Indians #2 and #3 starter were hurt
    Sounds like the 2015 Finals.

GSW Fan Since the 90s Cleverness's Avatar

Gotta give credit to the Indians... half their team was injured or suspended for this series and still almost won

College superstar AintNoSunshine's Avatar

Cleveland is truly cursed. Only someone like the King could reverse that.

Cleveland Indians have no LeBron.

Only thing the Bay has in common with that sh!t hole

Banned

this is what happens when you cant suspend key players from the opposing team cleveland

Quote Originally Posted by Da Real Lambo
    this is what happens when you cant suspend key players from the opposing team cleveland

Quote Originally Posted by AintNoSunshine
    Cleveland is truly cursed. Only someone like the King could reverse that.

Time for LeBron to start playing real basketball vs. the Celtics. He's gonna be more angry and aggressive.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer warriorfan's Avatar

Cleveland, no suspensions, no chips

Deal with it

P.S. your city is a shithole

The Indians winning the World Series was just money in the bank honestly to me. I could've really cared less if they won it or not becuase I didn't expect them there in the first place with their #2 and #3 starter injury for the post-season. The Cubs were favored to win the World Series since before the season even started and they almost blew it. Congrats to Cubs fans it's once in a lifetime...or two lifetimes I guess honestly. Cavs beating Warriors was more epic of a collapse to me since in the MLB losing 3-1 leads is more common, in the NBA it had never happened...ever in the Finals.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer warriorfan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Meticode
    The Indians winning the World Series was just money in the bank honestly to me. I could've really cared less if they won it or not becuase I didn't expect them there in the first place with their #2 and #3 starter injury for the post-season. The Cubs were favored to win the World Series since before the season even started and they almost blew it. Congrats to Cubs fans it's once in a lifetime...or two lifetimes I guess honestly. Cavs beating Warriors was more epic of a collapse to me since in the MLB losing 3-1 leads is more common, in the NBA it had never happened...ever in the Finals.
    Stop crying bitch, no commish assistance, no chip, have fun living in cleveland

History made 2016 El Gato Negro's Avatar

Are all people from California mentally retarded or just the ones who post here? For the record baseball sux, I'll watch soccer and hockey before that boring ass sport.