Good High School Starter Edgar Friendly's Avatar

Default It's 2016 and people are still willing to murder over a pair of Jordans?

Default Re: It's 2016 and people are still willing to murder over a pair of Jordans?

holy shit........

NBA sixth man of the year DaHeezy's Avatar

Default Re: It's 2016 and people are still willing to murder over a pair of Jordans?

Now it's all about the Yeezy up in Vancouver. Jordan's are dead. The only people who buy them are the resellers

**** shoes. I'm happy wearing my Puma Clydes on the daily. They look good and nobody about to roll me for them.

It's 2016 and people are still willing to murder over a pair of Jordans?
    People? Because I can almost guarantee you can lump most of those 'people' into one category.

nah jordans will never die. they still sell well, especially OG colorways. resell isn't the same because all the hypebeast and resellers have moved on to adidas. I love it because they are easy to get now. Anyone buying them for resale or paying resale is an idiot.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer warriorfan's Avatar

Moral of the story, if you look like 9erempiree don't come to the hood trying to hustle Jordans

Decent playground baller

So dumb. They are just shoes.

Good High School Starter Edgar Friendly's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by warriorfan
    Moral of the story, if you look like 9erempiree don't come to the hood trying to hustle Jordans

You got any more words of wisdom for the Chicago congressman who's grandson got wasted in the hood last night over a pair of basketball shoes? I'm pretty sure he "look like" he belonged there.

http://chicago.suntimes.com/news/boy...-in-englewood/

#blacklivesmatter

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer warriorfan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Edgar Friendly
    You got any more words of wisdom for the Chicago congressman who's grandson got wasted in the hood last night over a pair of basketball shoes? I'm pretty sure he "look like" he belonged there.

http://chicago.suntimes.com/news/boy...-in-englewood/

#blacklivesmatter
    I have some words of wisdom for you

Go outside and talk to some girls instead of googling shit about black people all day

You're welcome

Quote Originally Posted by warriorfan
    I have some words of wisdom for you

Go outside and talk to some girls instead of googling shit about black people all day

You're welcome
    he can

Made that high school varsity squad Goofsta Knicca's Avatar

[QUOTE=tomtucker]he can

Quote Originally Posted by Goofsta Knicca
    Two ******... you believe that shit?!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ITbvETOtWX4