Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Banned

Default Re: Kanye West: 'I would have voted for Trump

Quote Originally Posted by brownmamba00
    Just look at forum nutjobs like 9er and Nick Young...I highly doubt they make racist remarks in real life like they do online. All this anti-pc BS is usually an excuse to say or do racist shit without repurcussions.

I actually supported Trump going in to the elections but all these racists coming out their caves to support Trump made me feel uncomfortable.
    I have never said anything racist here.

I disavow it.

You must be a special moron tho to think all that redneck trash voted for Trump bcuz of his 'political' policies.
    who gives a fk .. most if not all blacks voted for obama because he was a 'brotha'

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer warriorfan's Avatar

Hey schnitzel still mad about my comments about you getting ur ass whooped?

You must be a special moron tho to think all that redneck trash voted for Trump bcuz of his 'political' policies.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Smoke117's Avatar

Same reason why the mid west and rural parts of the country vote for the White candidate and they voted for Trump this election bcuz he wants to get rid of mexicans and blacks.

Shit I'd vote for Kanye just to give piece of shit racists like you a BIG **** you.
    WTF? How am I racist? I literally said it's not something I believe, but a common PREJUDICE AND STEREOTYPE. Ironically, your stupidity here only helped reinforce it, so good job.

You also have no idea what you are talking about...those people in the midwest voted for Trump because they liked what he was saying about bringing jobs back to the country and relying less on foreign imports. I'm also sure there were a lot of men who, like me, refused to vote for a woman.
    Last edited by Smoke117; 11-19-2016 at 06:30 PM.

Cali Love

Quote Originally Posted by KiiiiNG
    And so dumb.

Someone ship him and his obese wife back to mexico
    Atleast I have a wife, Simon.

Same reason why the mid west and rural parts of the country vote for the White candidate and they voted for Trump this election bcuz he wants to get rid of mexicans and blacks.

Shit I'd vote for Kanye just to give piece of shit racists like you a BIG **** you.
    Kinda true, but not really...

I would think people in the mid-west and rural parts of the country voted for the Republican (because both candidates were white) because they were more likely to have lost their jobs thanks to globalization.

But, it's a lot more fun to just assume they're racist. The same country that voted Obama president twice is racist, now, apparently.

Also.. we know who you would vote for... because you can pretty much tell who a minority will vote for without even asking them. But, they definitely don't all think alike.

All Trump supporters are white rednecks like Kanye West.

Decent playground baller

Quote Originally Posted by Ben Simmons
    Isnt he going to run against Trump in 2020
    Kanye is one of the rare famous people I would not vote for over Trump.

Decent playground baller

Quote Originally Posted by 9erempiree
    I have never said anything racist here.

I disavow it.

Atleast I have a wife, Simon.
    another forced marriage victim there.. may God save that woman

Cali Love

Quote Originally Posted by UK2K
    Kinda true, but not really...

I would think people in the mid-west and rural parts of the country voted for the Republican (because both candidates were white) because they were more likely to have lost their jobs thanks to globalization.

But, it's a lot more fun to just assume they're racist. The same country that voted Obama president twice is racist, now, apparently.

Also.. we know who you would vote for... because you can pretty much tell who a minority will vote for without even asking them. But, they definitely don't all think alike.
    It's mostly true. The traditional white christian folk felt neglected and Trump won a lot of their votes on Election Day. Meanwhile Hillary was too busy trying to convince inner city people to get up and vote for her. My god she's the biggest clown in US politics history. Corrupt hag. She had it comin.

So because I am a 'minority' you already know who I voted for huh? That white superiority feeling. What makes your vote more valuable than mine?

**** you

It's mostly true. The traditional white christian folk felt neglected and Trump won a lot of their votes on Election Day. Meanwhile Hillary was too busy trying to convince inner city people to get up and vote for her. My god she's the biggest clown in US politics history. Corrupt hag. She had it comin.

So because I am a 'minority' you already know who I voted for huh? That white superiority feeling. What makes your vote more valuable than mine?

**** you
    No, but with a pretty high statistical probability, one can guess.

For example, if you are black and live in Philadelphia, and voted, there's a 100% chance you voted for Obama in 2008 and 2012.

If you are a minority, there's a 95% chance you voted Democrat. Because... statistics.

Decent playground baller

Yeah, but Kanye is a crazy person who has weird mental breakdowns every year. He just cancelled his tour after a gig in which he was super late, performed 3 songs, ranted for an hour, then left.

Besides Obama, there's only ever been white candidates, and the one time there was a non-white candidate, the Midwest voted for him.

**** you
    If white racists vote, they'd vote Republican with or without Trump; Trump did not change this; what did change, and what swung the election, was that a bunch of people, in States destroyed by NAFTA, who voted for Obama (some of them twice), switched to Trump; this was because he was the only person (aside from Bernie, who then said white people can't be poor or something similar) who bothered to address their problems, while HRC had celebrated the policies that had wrecked their livelihoods, and spent most of her campaign time getting celebrities to lecture people--talk about being utterly disconnected.

It is obvious why white Christians voted for Trump, and it doesn't have anything to do with race, but with the reality that Hilary Clinton would've been happy to declare war on religious freedom, and has nothing but contempt for genuinely religious people. They see things like what is happening all over Europe, where homosexuals search out religious people, and attempt to ruin their lives (supported by the courts), and don't want that here. See the NI cake issue for an example of this (homosexual activist forced baker to print a politically motivated slogan out of sheer spite.