Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Important note

Default Re: Important note

Quote Originally Posted by Orlando Magic
    Also I'll paypal you $300 to reveal privately me to me all of the people that are using alts on the regular and how many they have. I will up it to $500 if you publicly expose them.

Will add 300 to it too...

Banned

Good to see you in here el Jefe. Keep that alter ego under wraps.

The Curious Case of Dr. Jeff and Mr. Malone

Undefeated

Quote Originally Posted by Dray n Klay
    Exactly

Dude was banned somewhere around the 2015 Finals time, and the forum hasn't been the same since.

Posting rates and thread counts have fallen since then, and many posters have just flat out left, turning ISH into a cesspool.

Interestingly, only after Budadiii was banned, was a power struggle formed where the cringeworthy "Kobe/Curry" family was born, which absolutely destroyed this forum with their unoriginal, 4th grade trolling and overall loser fanbase.

Hopefully Budadiii is somewhere out there realizing how much he meant to this forum.
    Yeah, spot on. Apparently the site owners don't like views or money...

And you're absolutely right about the curry/kobe fam ruining the board with unoriginal spam and relentlessly bad trolling. warriorfan is the biggest culprit and a human form of cancer. Ever since he's been on his 15,000 + posting binge, this site has went straight to the shitter. He has a unique ability to make people completely disappear around him, which is why he has no friends, family, or acquaintances

Honestly, the only reason I'm on here is because of posters like you, scuzzy, JT, and fudge. Otherwise I'd be gone too.

Maybe one day we can make ISH great again, but I doubt it...