Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Banned

Default Re: GOATberg vs Brock Lesnar 2016: The Aftermath

Last edited by 9erempiree; 11-21-2016 at 11:17 PM.

Brock is just a poor mans Goldberg.

When Brock has another promotion mocking him (Gillberg) than Brock has truly made it.

Goldberg defeated Scott Hall and Hollywood Hogan in the same night in Nitro.

Banned

Brock has made it too and he was a UFC champ. I don't have a problem with him getting squashed by Goldberg since Goldberg has a wrestling legacy.

In their first match I wanted Brock to win though.

NBA lottery pick

Quote Originally Posted by L.Kizzle
    Brock is just a poor mans Goldberg.

When Brock has another promotion mocking him (Gillberg) than Brock has truly made it.

Goldberg defeated Scott Hall and Hollywood Hogan in the same night in Nitro.
    Brock was the NCAA heavyweight champ and the UFC heavyweight champ. Goldberg was a backup NFL scrub. He had 11 tackles and 0 sacks in three seasons. Goldberg = Kim Kardashian.

NBA lottery pick

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnySic
    Goldberg gets pushed to the moon because the fans love him. They cheer for him, they buy tickets to see him. That's how it works in wrestling. Goldberg haters need to get over it.
    WWE had Goldberg for a year before and the ratings weren't good.

NBA lottery pick

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Chewing
    This idiot probably never saw Goldberg in WCW's heyday. Go play with your little toys.
    I did and the fans got tired of him. He was the face of WCW and the ratings tanked. WWE won the ratings war because fans got sick of Goldberg.

Quote Originally Posted by Ca$H
    Brock was the NCAA heavyweight champ and the UFC heavyweight champ. Goldberg was a backup NFL scrub. He had 11 tackles and 0 sacks in three seasons. Goldberg = Kim Kardashian.
    I'm talking about theit wrestling career. WWE built Brock up as an updated Goldberg. Anyone could see that.

I could care less how many sacks he got in the NFL.

I did and the fans got tired of him. He was the face of WCW and the ratings tanked. WWE won the ratings war because fans got sick of Goldberg.
    NWO was the face of WCW. Goldberg was important but they went as the nWo went. When it got stale, people flipped over to USA to watch Stone Cold vs Vince and DX.

NBA lottery pick

I'm talking about theit wrestling career. WWE built Brock up as an updated Goldberg. Anyone could see that.

I could care less how many sacks he got in the NFL.
    Brock deserved to be booked like that because he is actually a legitimate fighter. Goldberg never deserved to be booked the way he was. What did he do to earn that? Especially in the WWE where his 1 year run resulted in poor ratings and low PPV buys.

Brock deserved to be booked like that because he is actually a legitimate fighter. Goldberg never deserved to be booked the way he was. What did he do to earn that? Especially in the WWE where his 1 year run resulted in poor ratings and low PPV buys.
    The fans cheered for him from his first match with Hugh Morris. He was "over" with the people so they kept it going.

NBA lottery pick

Chris Jericho beat Goldberg in a real fight.

"Reports stated that an unfavorable comment made by Goldberg about Jericho, prior to their program in the WWE, reached Jericho who immediately confronted his fellow former World Champion.

The two engaged in a physical altercation that saw Jericho surprisingly gain control with a front facelock before mounting the larger Goldberg.

Upon first glance, many would be justified in feeling that Goldberg should have no problem having his way with Chris Jericho.

This is the beauty of pro wrestling as, even in real life feuds, the smaller wrestler (and better worker) can resourcefully take down his larger opposition."

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/4...history/page/3

Goldberg is a fraudulent pu$$y. I wish Lesnar fought him in real life.

Chris Jericho beat Goldberg in a real fight.

"Reports stated that an unfavorable comment made by Goldberg about Jericho, prior to their program in the WWE, reached Jericho who immediately confronted his fellow former World Champion.

The two engaged in a physical altercation that saw Jericho surprisingly gain control with a front facelock before mounting the larger Goldberg.

Upon first glance, many would be justified in feeling that Goldberg should have no problem having his way with Chris Jericho.

This is the beauty of pro wrestling as, even in real life feuds, the smaller wrestler (and better worker) can resourcefully take down his larger opposition."

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/4...history/page/3

Goldberg is a fraudulent pu$$y. I wish Lesnar fought him in real life.
    What does this have to do with anything.
    Didn't they have a 130 pound 1 leg kid beat the Big Show for the World Title.

Banned

What does this have to do with anything.
    Didn't they have a 130 pound 1 leg kid beat the Big Show for the World Title.
    No.

You should try not to speak so authoritatively on a subject you evidently know nothing about. Brock was in no way booked as like Goldberg either for that matter.

They should bring back Ryback and have Goldberg squash him.