Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678

Default Re: Does Trump want to take away my government assistance?

Quote Originally Posted by kurple
    But he's not given the opportunity to decide what he wants to spend that money on. It's amazing how long the human body can survive on water alone + some grass here and there.

I would not recommend anyone living like that, but at least you have a choice with money. Silly to act like 400$ worth of food stamps is the same as 400$
    it is

Quote Originally Posted by stalkerforlife
    7-9 years old.

Free the banned users. stalkerforlife's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Orlando Magic
    Here's a secret, although it seems that you're onto it... most of the time, it's not even really about the material. It's all in the delivery... can you sell the jokes? That's the key.
    I don't think I can, but that's why I'm trying to get my psychiatrist to prescribe me Xanax...it would make the voice of doubt disappear, possibly.

Very good NBA starter Orlando Magic's Avatar

I don't think I can, but that's why I'm trying to get my psychiatrist to prescribe me Xanax...it would make the voice of doubt disappear, possibly.
    I don't know anything about xanax really but I do know for a fact that just taking medicine isn't going to cure your ailments... it just masks them.

It is going to take correct thinking... and that might take years to unf[COLOR="Black"]uc[/COLOR]k all the shit that is fu[COLOR="Black"]ck[/COLOR]ed up in your head because of your life experiences which contributed to you feeding certain negative thought processes.

The level of severity of incorrect thinking for you may be WAY WAY off course because of the bad shit you have experienced. And it may take you longer than most to right said course... but rest assured, it is your decision, your choice and within your power.

Start by stopping the repeated badmouthing / bad thoughts you have about yourself and your appearance. Just stop. Even if what you're saying is based in reality, you reminding yourself all of the time how inadequate you are is just going to continue to hold you down. You might not be attractive but you aren't as ugly as you make yourself out to be nor are you as dumb except when it comes to opinions on LeBron.

Stop beating yourself up. You're perpetuating your own shitty situation with incorrect thinking.

Very good NBA starter Orlando Magic's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kblaze8855
    Please. There is a difference between effort and laziness. Willpower and weakness. I became what I am because I had no support. There are millions of people looking for nothing but an excuse for why their lives are shit. I grew up with plenty of them. One reason im so annoyed by these people is my older cousin who ive twice had to kick out....and once considered killing.

This dude is the classic....weak...excuse maker. Hes perfectly fine...better than average physically. Hes legit bi polar....and has a crazy temper. So he isnt mentally well. I grant him that. Hes also quit every job he ever had and spent 30 years mooching off my mother, grandmother, and then myself. He made it into his 40s never having to pay for the roof over his head or feed himself.

This dude shows up to my house(dropped off by a friend he was living with out of town) two years ago before thanksgiving. Im cool with that....stay with me while youre in town...ill get you to the family functions. But guess what? February rolls around...hes still in my house. All the excuses in the world. We have conversations very much like the one going on in here.

You know what this dude tells me? Im only well off...because I have "These crackers" giving me money. By which he means....my job! Hes acting like....a job is a handout. hes giving me the "But you dont have a criminal record...." and "You know I used to have blood clots...I cant be on my feet all day" shit.

I flipped out. We nearly come to blows in my living room and I put him out. He walks to my moms house....she puts him out. He ends up going to some womans house he used to be involved with.

Ive not seen him since. I did give my mom money to send him to get some steel toed boots for a job he was trying to get. He lives in North Carolina now and is doing much better than he ever did when he was being taken care of.

I'll tell you what I told him. his problem was having a family too loving to let him fail. If we had kicked him out in 1995 he would have had to grow up.

If I had the support he had....I might never have been shit myself.

Yea hes crazy...yea hes lazy....but there are crazy, lazy, tired, and injured people getting up every morning cursing the alarm clock and going to work.

There is too much money out here....to be living the way some people do. Especially the ones always talking about needing a job. Its fall....there is literally money laying on the ground in peoples yards. Grab a rake and go door to door.

Giving people a pass for emotional weakness just weakens them more. Its thinking like this that will stall human growth. We prop up the weak and lazy through government and the few who REALLY cant cope have a jaded society that doesnt want to help them because perfectly able people crying about depression while half of us are depressed leave us disgusted.

There are people who need our help.

Most getting it....dont.

And thats why those who do take 3-4 years to qualify and some never do.

These whining bitches who can contribute...but choose not to....are doing more harm to the true needy than the "selfish" rich people who dont want to help anyone anymore.

Most of these people....most...not all...just need to be out on their ass forced to make a decision. Take care of yourself or live under a bridge.

Most....will take care of themselves.

Maybe go gather up the people under a bridge later....they probably need help for real. I'll gladly pay my taxes to get them a nice thanksgiving meal and do some low level job training. There are few people who literally cant contribute.

I had a guy working for me once who just...wasnt cut out for what we tried to have him doing. We hired him because while he was a little off(he lived in a place for independent but handicapped adults)....all we needed him to do was move boxes. But his mind would wander...he was prone to outbursts. He had to go. But guess what?

I ran into him working at a toys r us one christmas eve running around with the kids showing them where this toy or that toy was. I think...he was like a shelf stocker. Whatever he was.....he was happy. And he looked like he belonged. And this is a legit..well...he was Forest Gump. Lets say that.. All he did was talk about pro wrestling and nascar. And he had a manilla folder of him with various wrestlers...and nascar people.

There is something...EVERYONE...can do. You just have to find it. But whats the motivation when you can get by off other peoples dime?

Weak humans have lost the "Work or die" motivation in America. And that motivation is how we as a species survived. We have our brains and stamina. Thats how we got out of the caves. And now....too many of the lazy use that brain...to get by without work. Which wasnt possible in the past. And it weakens us as a species. These lazy bitches are diluting the human gene pool and it is not sustainable. Well no...it is. It can be sustained nearly forever because its the top 5-10% of humanity that make the developments that let the weak and lazy survive longer and longer.

There has never been a greater burden on the hard working and resourceful.

The only reason I wouldnt vote to abandon such programs is the innocent children it would endanger. So **** it. I'll pay 20 racks in year in taxes to feed his kids even if I have to feed him too. I hate it....but I will. Because it isnt their fault and there is no clear fix.

I dont have to like it though.

And yes...for the record...I know food stamps really arent much of taxes by percentage.
    Great post.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer tpols's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kblaze8855
    I became what I am because I had no support.

You had no financial support from the sounds of it.. but the people who raised you taught you generosity and value of hard work. Like you said, in your bubble you felt like everything was great and didnt even recognize your own poverty...

who do you think is going to be better well developed to interact and make their way up the ladder through society.. ?

Kblaze with his good moral upbringing , normal everyday social interactions and healthy routine

or

stalker sitting alone in a trailer doped on pills doctors gave him to zone him out from how miserable his reality was ie how crappy the people around him were

im not sayin he should stop trying though... especially with people depending on him.

his life almost sounds like the plot to 8 mile..
    hopefully he will be the next marshall matthers.
    you gotta get on your shit stalker.. channel it.
    Last edited by tpols; 11-23-2016 at 03:41 PM.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Smoke117's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by tomtucker
    was that from ages 7 to 9, or was it between 7 and 9 timewise

That made me bust up laughing.

And Tpols, shut up. This man baby deserves no sympathy. That this clown brought two more future welfare slugs into this world only makes it worse.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer warriorfan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Smoke117

That made me bust up laughing.

And Tpols, shut up. This man baby deserves no sympathy. That this clown brought two more future welfare slugs into this world only makes it worse.
    Damn bro, quitting drinking has done a number on you

Free the banned users. stalkerforlife's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by warriorfan
    Damn bro, quitting drinking has done a number on you

We're back, Mortimer!

Banned

I grew up in a trailer with a chain smoking mother that didn't ventilate the house, no dad because he died in a car crash, and a next door neighbor that anally penetrated me from 7-9 when my mom was at the bar and I was left home alone.

You're a fraud. You ain't shit.
    AHAHAHAHA! You gay, son.

There are a lot of ways to make an extra buck and job searching can really suck, but you just gotta commit yourself to it. There are so many random ways to make some extra money, whether its to supplement a current job, or tide you over until you find one. I have a career, but I deliver fliers door to door part time for extra cash. it's good exercise, I listen to music, and it's a great workout. Just gotta somehow develop the mindset that some people are smarter, luckier, etc than you, but no-one will outwork you.

Very good NBA starter

he already got banned again.