Thread: Nba Dfs

Default Nba Dfs

I play NFL DFS religiously, but this year I decided to give NBA a try. It's been an up and down season, but I'm starting to really lock in on patterns, and now have won (minus last night's 3 game slate) three nights in a row.

So, I thought I'd share some picks tonight, maybe generate some interest in NBA DFS, and maybe strike up a discussion with others to bounce ideas off of.

(I play exclusively DK)

My locks for tonight:
    A. Wiggins vs LAC
    G. Dieng vs LAC

Leaning heavily towards:
    J. Brown vs GSW
    I. Mahinmi vs DEN

A few things I've noticed, that I tend to play heavily, and that has paid off thus far:

PG's against Boston, Cleveland, Denver, Jeff Teague
    SF's against LAC, HOU
    Big men vs BOS, MIN

Good luck to anyone playing tonight.

Default Re: Nba Dfs

Quote Originally Posted by UK2K
    I play NFL DFS religiously, but this year I decided to give NBA a try. It's been an up and down season, but I'm starting to really lock in on patterns, and now have won (minus last night's 3 game slate) three nights in a row.

So, I thought I'd share some picks tonight, maybe generate some interest in NBA DFS, and maybe strike up a discussion with others to bounce ideas off of.

(I play exclusively DK)

My locks for tonight:
    A. Wiggins vs LAC
    G. Dieng vs LAC

Leaning heavily towards:
    J. Brown vs GSW
    I. Mahinmi vs DEN

A few things I've noticed, that I tend to play heavily, and that has paid off thus far:

PG's against Boston, Cleveland, Denver, Jeff Teague
    SF's against LAC, HOU
    Big men vs BOS, MIN

Good luck to anyone playing tonight.
    wtf would I play pgs against avery bradley and small forwards against mbah ah moute. Good call on the wiggns/jalen picks o wait...

Quote Originally Posted by Im so nba'd out
    wtf would I play pgs against avery bradley and small forwards against mbah ah moute. Good call on the wiggns/jalen picks o wait...
    Bradley is still on a mins restriction, and you play PG's against Isiah Thomas, turd.

Also...

http://www.rotowire.com/daily/nba/de...=season&pos=SF

That's why you play SF's vs Mbah. Because they pay off. Wiggins didn't (but still got me decent return), but they have a history of paying off. It's my bad for not knowing Minnesota was going to wipe the floor with LAC, I guess.

I did play Wiggins (3.8x), Mahinmi (5.5x) and Dieng (6.4x) and cashed in all my 50/50's.

So thanks!

Didn't play much since I don't like playing a huge number of games, but with all the GSWs out i played the value and finished with a 343...

Good for 50th out of 7,800 on the $3 Hot Shot and 907th out of 118k in the $4 4-point play.

$90 off a $7 bet ain't bad. Should have played some double ups but my girlfriend told me to not get greedy.