Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 1421222324
Results 346 to 355 of 355

Thread: 2017 NBA Playoffs 1st Round GT: (4) Washington Wizards vs (5) Atlanta Hawks

  1. #346
    Let's Talks Numbers 34-24 Footwork's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    9,847

    Default Re: 2017 NBA Playoffs 1st Round GT: (4) Washington Wizards vs (5) Atlanta Hawks

    Quote Originally Posted by Hotlantadude81
    He deserves it for showboating.
    Atlanta doesn't deserve to be in playoffs. John Wall:


    Make the Eastern Conference Great Again.

  2. #347
    NBA sixth man of the year
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    7,163

    Default Re: 2017 NBA Playoffs 1st Round GT: (4) Washington Wizards vs (5) Atlanta Hawks

    Quote Originally Posted by 34-24 Footwork
    Atlanta doesn't deserve to be in playoffs. John Wall:


    Make the Eastern Conference Great Again.
    yeah, because Wall's list of playoff accomplishments are a mile long.

    Oh, that's right... He wasn't good enough to get his team to the playoffs last year. This is the worst Hawk team in a decade and beating them is the extent of his playoff accomplishments.

    So impressive.

  3. #348
    NBA Superstar Hamtaro CP3KDKG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Defensive Anchor
    Posts
    13,779

    Default Re: 2017 NBA Playoffs 1st Round GT: (4) Washington Wizards vs (5) Atlanta Hawks

    Quote Originally Posted by red1
    Wall puts more pressure on a defense than cp. If he's hitting his jumpshots the ways he's been doing, it's lights out for the other team. Wizards get worse with paul and clippers get better with wall.

    I'm not a cp hater either. Wall has a higher ceiling.
    lol no

    CP is statistically a top 3 midrange shooter in the league (one of the best of the era easily), and in PPP is top 5 in the pickandroll (Wall is 16th and CP has no wing anywhere remotely on Beals level, as the roll man Gortat is not far off Deandre and can actually shoot) and one of the best 3pt shooters

    Wall in place of CP really hurts the spacing and shooting of the team. Theyd fall off hard offensively and defensively CP is still better

    Beal wouldve prolly made the AS team if he played with CP TBH
    but ultimately Wizards have the same flaws Clips do, no bench/depth

  4. #349
    kyrie fan red1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    2016
    Posts
    22,738

    Default Re: 2017 NBA Playoffs 1st Round GT: (4) Washington Wizards vs (5) Atlanta Hawks

    Quote Originally Posted by Hamtaro CP3KDKG
    lol no

    CP is statistically a top 3 midrange shooter in the league (one of the best of the era easily), and in PPP is top 5 in the pickandroll (Wall is 16th and CP has no wing anywhere remotely on Beals level, as the roll man Gortat is not far off Deandre and can actually shoot) and one of the best 3pt shooters

    Wall in place of CP really hurts the spacing and shooting of the team. Theyd fall off hard offensively and defensively CP is still better

    Beal wouldve prolly made the AS team if he played with CP TBH
    but ultimately Wizards have the same flaws Clips do, no bench/depth
    Doesn't matter bro. I know you're a cp fan but sometimes you just gotta admit. The wizards are going to make a run this year and wall is going to prove in the coming years that he is the better player. Certainly the higher peak. I would put money on that.

  5. #350
    College superstar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    4,513

    Default Re: 2017 NBA Playoffs 1st Round GT: (4) Washington Wizards vs (5) Atlanta Hawks

    People want the Wizards to be the new Raptors.

  6. #351
    NBA Superstar Hamtaro CP3KDKG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Defensive Anchor
    Posts
    13,779

    Default Re: 2017 NBA Playoffs 1st Round GT: (4) Washington Wizards vs (5) Atlanta Hawks

    Quote Originally Posted by red1
    Doesn't matter bro. I know you're a cp fan but sometimes you just gotta admit. The wizards are going to make a run this year and wall is going to prove in the coming years that he is the better player. Certainly the higher peak. I would put money on that.
    Cant remember the last time CP faced teams as trash as the Hawks or Celtics in the playoffs thats the difference if Wall makes ECF lets be real

  7. #352
    kyrie fan red1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    2016
    Posts
    22,738

    Default Re: 2017 NBA Playoffs 1st Round GT: (4) Washington Wizards vs (5) Atlanta Hawks

    Quote Originally Posted by MiseryCityTexas
    People want the Wizards to be the new Raptors.
    How do you mean?

  8. #353
    Local High School Star WallIn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Silver Spring
    Posts
    1,464

    Default Re: 2017 NBA Playoffs 1st Round GT: (4) Washington Wizards vs (5) Atlanta Hawks

    That game was easier than I anticipated. Wall took over.

    Quote Originally Posted by MiseryCityTexas
    People want the Wizards to be the new Raptors.

  9. #354
    NBA All-star tontoz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    9,116

    Default Re: 2017 NBA Playoffs 1st Round GT: (4) Washington Wizards vs (5) Atlanta Hawks

    I would rank Wall 4th among pgs, but he definitely showed out in the 1st round. The Hawks were 4th in defensive efficiency during the season and Wall finished with 29.5/10.3 and a TS of 62.3%.

  10. #355
    The Wizard ralph_i_el's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Born Under a Bad Sign
    Posts
    9,485

    Default Re: 2017 NBA Playoffs 1st Round GT: (4) Washington Wizards vs (5) Atlanta Hawks

    Quote Originally Posted by Hotlantadude81
    yeah, because Wall's list of playoff accomplishments are a mile long.

    Oh, that's right... He wasn't good enough to get his team to the playoffs last year. This is the worst Hawk team in a decade and beating them is the extent of his playoff accomplishments.

    So impressive.
    Everybody was hurt last year. He's never lost in the first round. Looked like we were going to knock you guys out two years ago before Wall broke every bone in his hand.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •