Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 1421222324
    Let's Talks Numbers 34-24 Footwork's Avatar

Default Re: 2017 NBA Playoffs 1st Round GT: (4) Washington Wizards vs (5) Atlanta Hawks

Quote Originally Posted by Hotlantadude81
    He deserves it for showboating.
    Atlanta doesn't deserve to be in playoffs. John Wall:

Make the Eastern Conference Great Again.

NBA sixth man of the year

Default Re: 2017 NBA Playoffs 1st Round GT: (4) Washington Wizards vs (5) Atlanta Hawks

Quote Originally Posted by 34-24 Footwork
    Atlanta doesn't deserve to be in playoffs. John Wall:

Make the Eastern Conference Great Again.
    yeah, because Wall's list of playoff accomplishments are a mile long.

Oh, that's right... He wasn't good enough to get his team to the playoffs last year. This is the worst Hawk team in a decade and beating them is the extent of his playoff accomplishments.

So impressive.

Quote Originally Posted by red1
    Wall puts more pressure on a defense than cp. If he's hitting his jumpshots the ways he's been doing, it's lights out for the other team. Wizards get worse with paul and clippers get better with wall.

I'm not a cp hater either. Wall has a higher ceiling.
    lol no

CP is statistically a top 3 midrange shooter in the league (one of the best of the era easily), and in PPP is top 5 in the pickandroll (Wall is 16th and CP has no wing anywhere remotely on Beals level, as the roll man Gortat is not far off Deandre and can actually shoot) and one of the best 3pt shooters

Wall in place of CP really hurts the spacing and shooting of the team. Theyd fall off hard offensively and defensively CP is still better

Beal wouldve prolly made the AS team if he played with CP TBH
    but ultimately Wizards have the same flaws Clips do, no bench/depth

Quote Originally Posted by Hamtaro CP3KDKG
    lol no

CP is statistically a top 3 midrange shooter in the league (one of the best of the era easily), and in PPP is top 5 in the pickandroll (Wall is 16th and CP has no wing anywhere remotely on Beals level, as the roll man Gortat is not far off Deandre and can actually shoot) and one of the best 3pt shooters

Wall in place of CP really hurts the spacing and shooting of the team. Theyd fall off hard offensively and defensively CP is still better

Beal wouldve prolly made the AS team if he played with CP TBH
    but ultimately Wizards have the same flaws Clips do, no bench/depth
    Doesn't matter bro. I know you're a cp fan but sometimes you just gotta admit. The wizards are going to make a run this year and wall is going to prove in the coming years that he is the better player. Certainly the higher peak. I would put money on that.

College superstar

People want the Wizards to be the new Raptors.

Quote Originally Posted by red1
    Doesn't matter bro. I know you're a cp fan but sometimes you just gotta admit. The wizards are going to make a run this year and wall is going to prove in the coming years that he is the better player. Certainly the higher peak. I would put money on that.
    Cant remember the last time CP faced teams as trash as the Hawks or Celtics in the playoffs thats the difference if Wall makes ECF lets be real

Quote Originally Posted by MiseryCityTexas
    How do you mean?

That game was easier than I anticipated. Wall took over.

Quote Originally Posted by MiseryCityTexas

I would rank Wall 4th among pgs, but he definitely showed out in the 1st round. The Hawks were 4th in defensive efficiency during the season and Wall finished with 29.5/10.3 and a TS of 62.3%.

Quote Originally Posted by Hotlantadude81
    yeah, because Wall's list of playoff accomplishments are a mile long.

Oh, that's right... He wasn't good enough to get his team to the playoffs last year. This is the worst Hawk team in a decade and beating them is the extent of his playoff accomplishments.

So impressive.
    Everybody was hurt last year. He's never lost in the first round. Looked like we were going to knock you guys out two years ago before Wall broke every bone in his hand.