Page 120 of 120 FirstFirst ... 2070110117118119120
Results 1,786 to 1,793 of 1793
    NBA Legend and Hall of Famer tpols's Avatar

Default Re: 2017 NBA Playoffs 1st Round GT: Cleveland Cavaliers (2) vs. Indiana Pacers (7)

The bucks will get swept by Cleveland. Raps at least have a small sliver of hope that the trash brothers could finally have a good series

Default Re: 2017 NBA Playoffs 1st Round GT: Cleveland Cavaliers (2) vs. Indiana Pacers (7)

Quote Originally Posted by tpols
    The bucks will get swept by Cleveland. Raps at least have a small sliver of hope that the trash brothers could finally have a good series
    They had a good series last year. Idiot.

NBA sixth man of the year

Its weird, the Cavs won the series by a combined total of 16 points. And were down 26 in one game. I dunno, their defense is still horrible to me but they step it up when it matters and they do a good job of taking certain things away still. Even though they gave up 100 points in each game, they still limited CJ Miles, Teague to a certain extent and they didn't really let anyone go off other than PG.

The Paterfamilias RedBlackAttack's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dro
    Its weird, the Cavs won the series by a combined total of 16 points. And were down 26 in one game. I dunno, their defense is still horrible to me but they step it up when it matters and they do a good job of taking certain things away still. Even though they gave up 100 points in each game, they still limited CJ Miles, Teague to a certain extent and they didn't really let anyone go off other than PG.
    ...and one thing none of the pundits seem to be discussing in their over-analyzing of the Cavs' weaknesses (which exist, no doubt) is that their offensive rating was the best of any team in the first round by a good margin.

Not everything is rosy and I think they could potentially lose in the East this year, if due to nothing else than mental/physical fatigue ... but the things that the Cavs do well, they do REALLY well. The LBJ/Kyrie P&R with Love and Korver/JR spotting up and TT rolling behind them is arguably the most potent half-court offensive set in these playoffs, by any team.

They do tend to get into shootouts where they will just try to outscore the opponent and that's a problem. They also tend to do the least amount possible to skate by with a win, which won't work against the most elite competition.

But, the way some people talk about this team is over-the-top. They're still really f#cking good.

[QUOTE]
    NBA: LeBron James got away with travelling before go-ahead 3-pointer in Cavaliers

NBA sixth man of the year

Quote Originally Posted by RedBlackAttack
    ...and one thing none of the pundits seem to be discussing in their over-analyzing of the Cavs' weaknesses (which exist, no doubt) is that their offensive rating was the best of any team in the first round by a good margin.

Not everything is rosy and I think they could potentially lose in the East this year, if due to nothing else than mental/physical fatigue ... but the things that the Cavs do well, they do REALLY well. The LBJ/Kyrie P&R with Love and Korver/JR spotting up and TT rolling behind them is arguably the most potent half-court offensive set in these playoffs, by any team.

They do tend to get into shootouts where they will just try to outscore the opponent and that's a problem. They also tend to do the least amount possible to skate by with a win, which won't work against the most elite competition.

But, the way some people talk about this team is over-the-top. They're still really f#cking good.
    Yeah definitely, their offense is awesome and Lebron is the man. Anybody still hating on him needs to stfu.

College superstar

I'm sick of hearing people say Lebron has no post up game. All Lebron did in Miami was post defenders up.

Why is this first round series (and others) still stuck to the top of the page when it's been over?

Raps vs. Cavs round 2.....the thread has already been made!!