Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 1017181920

Thread: 2017 Draft Lottery Discussion

Saw a basketball once

Default Re: 2017 Draft Lottery Discussion

WCS+5th pick+10th pick for the 1st pick. Then celtics pick Jonathan Isaac at 5th and trade the 10th pick for future draft pick. Maybe 2018 or 2019

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Hooker
    WCS+5th pick+10th pick for the 1st pick. Then celtics pick Jonathan Isaac at 5th and trade the 10th pick for future draft pick. Maybe 2018 or 2019
    Add Skal and it's a deal

I rule the local playground Gougou's Avatar

Hopefully Fultz will add a lot of value to this Celtics team, they should draft him, Ball is a PG and you already have Isiah.

Big mans are still a missing part for this team, can't rely on Olynek.

Quote Originally Posted by CelticBaller
    Okafor is garbage

and even at #4 that a huge reach for Isaac
    who says? DX and Chad Ford?

Isaac will rise up Mocks these next few weeks, just watch

Quote Originally Posted by kurple
    who says? DX and Chad Ford?

Isaac will rise up Mocks these next few weeks, just watch
    I wouldn't be surprise if he falls out the top 10

Decent college freshman Charlie Sheen's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by kurple
    i had a thought a couple days ago that totally makes sense in my head (as i am really high on Isaac)

Boston trade down to Philly for Okafor, #4 and future firsts (unprotected)

Philly select Fultz and get their go-to perimiter scorer
    Boston gets an awesome defensive player and a much better fit. + other assets

i also still like Okafor. most of ISH see him as an negative asset
    In the same post you call Fultz a go-to perimeter scorer while the best things you have to say about Isaac are awesome defensive player and better fit.

This is darko and melo all over again. You take the player with the superstar potential. Every time.

What do ya'll think of Josh Jackson. Just saw a few vids of him and he's obviously very explosive. Any team could use a 2 way, athletic wing like that. Of course some of his obvious flaws are his somewhat small hands and average wingspan. But he's got that dog in him and you can't teach that.

Long Live The Process fourkicks44's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ClipperRevival
    What do ya'll think of Josh Jackson. Just saw a few vids of him and he's obviously very explosive. Any team could use a 2 way, athletic wing like that. Of course some of his obvious flaws are his somewhat small hands and average wingspan. But he's got that dog in him and you can't teach that.
    That's why is a projected top 3 pick.

Cali Love

markkanen reportedly killing it in workouts...dallas?

Ainge liked a Bill Simmons tweet where he praises fultz, and apparently when he offered the nets pick it was top 1 protected

Also Scalabrine (who knows people in the Cs FO) has said that they're taking Fultz

Not finished yet

1. Josh Jackson (NBA Comparison: Andrew Wiggins + Passing)

Whats there not to like about 20 yr old prospect Josh Jack? He's coming in with All Star athleticism, great size for his position (assuming he plays 2 guard), all the physical tools to be a great defender (he already is a great defender), he's quick, and unlike Andrew Wiggins he is a willing playmaker. Only red flag is his jump shot but he's got potential to be a knockdown shooter

2. Dennis Smith JR. (NBA Comparison: PG Russell Westbrook)

Been making the 2017 mock draft for quite some time now. If you asked anyone 2 years ago who's going #1 it was a question of Giles or Smith JR! So what happened exactly to his stock? ACL injuries, missing his senior year of HS, unimpressive college campaign at a great school. Despite all this I still believe in Dennis Smith. NBA GM's hate ACL tears and I feel thats why his draft stock fell so low and even then he's still going in the top 10.

3. Malik Monk (NBA Comparison: ???)

Explosive scorer, potential to be elite shooter, and elite athleticism. Don't be surprised if he goes top 5

4. Jonathan Isaac

Isaac is a freak. I dont fear backlash for having the "PG's" so low on my mock because everyone knows this 19 yr old is going to be a big problem when he gets into his man body

5. Lonzo Ball (NBA Comparison: 6'6 Jason Kidd)

I dont think anyone realizes how unselfish this guy is. His jump shot will be great in the NBA, he can catch lob passes with ease, and makes the game easier for everyone. The guys size and length at the point guard position is absolutely insane.

6. Markelle Fultz

Going to be honest I didn't follow him at closely throughout HS because I thought he was an average scorer, and player. I don't watch PAC 12 outside of UCLA and Arizona and you couldnt force me to watch a Washington game this season. Scouts love the strength, athleticism, and jump shot.

???? Harry Giles (NBA Comparison: Dwight Howard...hopefully)

What happened Harry? Everyone had this guy was mocked #1 back in the day. Just look at his tape from HS, this guy was on everyones radar... gained zero strength from HS to Duke. Physically everyone expected him to look like a beast after getting out of Duke but he still looks like the same dude from HS. He even looks smaller. Get this guy a strength coach, and have him bulk up and Harry Giles is going to shock a lot of people. Did I forget to mention 2 previous ACL tears and a total of 3 knee surgeries?..... I still have faith but maybe my favoritism is showing

#1 ranked player in the class of 2016

2015: Ben Simmons
    2014: Jahlil Okafor
    2013: Andrew Wiggins
    2012: Nerlens Noel
    2011: Anthony Davis

we'll just have to see

Please clap. Real Men Wear Green's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Real Men Wear Green
    IT called Fultz after the Cs got the pick and says he thinks they could work well together. Which means the odds the Cs take Fultz are sky-high, as Thomas was probably told something by Ainge and company.
    Looking back on this thread, man...if I was a player I would never trust Danny Ainge. No one better to run a team though.

Basketball Genius Mask the Embiid's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by AnaheimLakers24
    eat shit philly

WE ARE BACK BABY. IN MAGIC WE TRUST
    dat backfire