NBA rookie of the year senelcoolidge's Avatar

Default Anyone play RUST?

Just got into this game and it's quite punishing, yet addictive. It's like Minecraft, but for adults. The community sucks...everyone is a a-hole and will kill you without mercy. But I keep coming back thinking that I can survive. Anyone else play RUST?

Home of the 16

Default Re: Anyone play RUST?

Have you tried out Ark Survival?

I haven't tried Ark. Is it better in your opinion? I've heard it's not as good as RUST.

Home of the 16

Quote Originally Posted by senelcoolidge
    I haven't tried Ark. Is it better in your opinion? I've heard it's not as good as RUST.
    Yeah, it's so much better than Rust but that's because I've enjoyed Ark more than Rust. It's very time consuming though. The PVP is really nice when you factor in dinosaurs. Rex's, bronto's, turtles etc with great saddles are used to tank turret ammos. Flyers like pteranodons are used to suicide bomb to an enemy base if you strap it with a C4 (turrets can't detect its movement if the ptera's fast enough).

Taking a year break from it just because i'm so mentally exhausted from the game with all the year long grinding from playing private servers. lol but i'm missing the game already.

I recommend playing it with friends or finding experienced tribes/players to play with.

I'll give it a look, but I'm not sure about dinosaurs. There's another game named Hurtworld that looks like a cartoony RUST with cars.