Thread: Playoffs

Default Playoffs

How far are we making it in the playoffs? I have high expectations of Brett Brown after defending him for what seems like years. I think we can make it to the conference finals, one and done would be an upset for me.

Long Live The Process fourkicks44's Avatar

Default Re: Playoffs

Firstly, it doesn't matter what happens here on this season. It has been a success, the playoffs were the goal. We have 'the guys'. We were right, the haters were wrong and remain salty and sour.

Honestly anything could happen. Nobody predicted they would get in this position already. Only they can hold themselves back. With all the injuries to Eastern Conference teams they could go to the ECF. Hell, they could go to Finals if all goes well.

I have no expectations but the sky is the limit. It is all there in front of them for the taking.

Overall the season has been a success, but going out the first round would leave a bitter taste in my mouth. They exceeded everybody's expectations, but if they manage to win a series that will be a massive confidence boost for the young core going forward.

Long Live The Process fourkicks44's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MrFonzworth
    Overall the season has been a success, but going out the first round would leave a bitter taste in my mouth. They exceeded everybody's expectations, but if they manage to win a series that will be a massive confidence boost for the young core going forward.
    They won the first round, the rest is just the cherry on the sundae now.