Page 2 of 49 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast

Thread: 2018 Playoffs Round 2: (1) Houston Rockets vs (5) Utah Jazz Game Thread

Default Re: 2018 NBA Playoffs 2nd Round GT: (1) Houston Rockets vs (5) Utah Jazz

Quote Originally Posted by Xiao Yao You
    Jazz chances increase if Rubio is out!

Default Re: 2018 NBA Playoffs 2nd Round GT: (1) Houston Rockets vs (5) Utah Jazz

Jazz have no chance....

Rockets in 5

I hit open 5-foot jumpshots with ease

Let

More ignorants here.

Rockets in 5

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Xiao Yao You's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by kurple
    You mention Utah roleplayers but not Houstons. Tucker, Ariza and Mbah will give the Jazz offense fits

How was the RS series between the two teams? Didn't Houston sweep?
    OKC beat them 3-1. Clippers beat them 3-1 last year.

NBA sixth man of the year NBAGOAT's Avatar

i think as long as paul does a decent job on mitchell, the jazz are screwed. There's no way you can rely on Crowder or Ingles to be primary scorers. It doesnt even matter imo if harden/cp3 have their share of bad games because I predict the role players will shoot better from 3 this series. Rockets in 5. Could maybe go 6.

[QUOTE]Tony Jones: Utah Jazz point guard Ricky Rubio will undergo an MRI in the morning to determine the severity of his left hamstring injury, league sources tell The Salt Lake Tribune

I usually hit open layups Boki4MVP's Avatar

Rockets in 5.

Quote Originally Posted by Xiao Yao You
    Would think it's fairly significant as fast as they ruled him out last night. Sucks when you have to hope for guys not to play.
    Give up your shtick.

No Jazz player would call you their fan, btw.

Long Live The Process fourkicks44's Avatar

I really want to see a Sixers vs Jazz Finals series.

Hopefully my boy Spida won't disappoint.

Utah in 7.

Quote Originally Posted by ArbitraryWater
    Give up your shtick.

No Jazz player would call you their fan, btw.
    Other than Ricky and Exum I am their fan though. I have to like everybody and everything the franchise does? It's a franchise I watched get Stockton and Malone handed to them in consecutive drafts and have nothing to show for it. Now they have a similar opportunity with Gobert and Mitchell and I'm supposed to be happy if they throw that away too? **** that!

Rockets actually have people that can give Mitchell fits. He struggled every game against Houston. If Luc comes back early, it's going to be hard on the Jazz since they don't have the offense to compete. Unless Chris or James shit the bed, this should be Houston's.

If the Jazz limit the Rockets' three point barrage, and make them drive into the waiting arms of the Stifle Tower in Gobert, and Mitchell continues to produce at 29 ppg on good percentage, Rubio comes back sooner than later, Ingles pisses somebody off every game, they can steal the series.

But the Rockets have too much firepower, plain and simple. As long Harden doesn't yo-yo too much between great performances and shits the bed (44 points on 15-26 shooting in game one vs a lousy 12 points on 2-18 FG in game 2), Paul doesn't wear down, Capela neutralizes Gobert (he averaged 15 and 14 against the Timberwolves), Gordon breaks out of his slump (.344 FG%), they'll win.

Houston in 6

Mitchell had 38 in the last game and they barely cracked 90?

Houston in 6, at worst.

Jonathan Feigen: Rockets forward Luc Mbah a Moute upgraded to questionable to play Sunday vs. Jazz.