Page 2 of 294 FirstFirst 123451252102 ... LastLast

Thread: 2018 NBA Playoffs WCF: (1) Houston Rockets vs (2) Golden State Warriors Game Thread

Default Re: 2018 Playoffs Round 3: (1) Houston Rockets vs (2) Golden State Warriors Game Thread

Mods pls change thread title

Default Re: 2018 Playoffs Round 3: (1) Houston Rockets vs (2) Golden State Warriors Game Thread

Warriors in 6, with two of their wins being absolute blowouts

NBA sixth man of the year NBAGOAT's Avatar

warriors in 6. I'll just say now I think they beat the Cavs in 5 in the Finals.

Curry: 0x Finals MVP SilkkTheShocker's Avatar

Warriors in 5. Western conference basketball is a snooze fest

Quote Originally Posted by VictorMosquito
    Whoever advances is sweeping the Cavs
    Thats fine. Just wake us up after this boring series to let us know the Finals started. No one cares about this s.hit

I hit open 5-foot jumpshots with ease

I'll be cheering for Houston, but it's going to be Warriors in 5, unless injuries happen. And Houston players are more likely to get injured, anyway.

I think some people are underestimating Houston. They had a lot of injury problems and still won 65 games, in the West.

I can't see this series going less than 6 games.

Great college starter

This series is gonna be great

I actually see Houston winning it. They seem so much hungrier than Golden State. I don't think HOU will go on to beat Cleveland though if they make the Finals

Houston in 6-7

Quote Originally Posted by Kawhi m8
    Warriors win.

Warriors ring.

This league is sooooooo boring.
    think how boring it would had been if the Spurs advanced.

Quote Originally Posted by SilkkTheShocker
    think how boring it would had been if the Spurs advanced.
    Spurs with Kawhi is not boring at all, well maybe unless your understanding of basketball is casual.

Quote Originally Posted by Sakkreth
    Spurs with Kawhi is not boring at all, well maybe unless your understanding of basketball is casual.
    You don't know anything about the game. You still think JV wasn't a huge reason Toronto lost the last series. You're a Euroball homer. You'e opinion doesn't mean s.hit.

You don't know anything about the game. You still think JV wasn't a huge reason Toronto lost the last series. You're a Euroball homer. You'e opinion doesn't mean s.hit.
    Sorry he hit a nerve. Sorry another nerve will be hit when Lebald gets swept.

Quote Originally Posted by Proctor
    Sorry he hit a nerve. Sorry another nerve will be hit when Lebald gets swept.
    You're still mad how I brought up Aldridge never winning anything I see

He stated a pretty strong argument on why JV had a massive positive impact for the Craptors, but then you just responded like a 5 year old dumbass calling him Euro and not addressing the point.