Page 3 of 294 FirstFirst 1234561353103 ... LastLast

Thread: 2018 NBA Playoffs WCF: (1) Houston Rockets vs (2) Golden State Warriors Game Thread

Curry: 0x Finals MVP SilkkTheShocker's Avatar

Default Re: 2018 Playoffs Round 3: (1) Houston Rockets vs (2) Golden State Warriors Game Thread

Quote Originally Posted by hold this L
    He stated a pretty strong argument on why JV had a massive positive impact for the Craptors, but then you just responded like a 5 year old dumbass calling him Euro and not addressing the point.
    Watch the f.ucking series, clown. Cleveland feasted on 3s because that immobile f.uck can't guard anyone. Btw, LMFAO at "massive impact". Yea, he was a huge reason the Raptors only lost to Cleveland in 4 games.

NBA sixth man of the year NBAGOAT's Avatar

Default Re: 2018 Playoffs Round 3: (1) Houston Rockets vs (2) Golden State Warriors Game Thread

Quote Originally Posted by SilkkTheShocker
    Watch the f.ucking series, clown. Cleveland feasted on 3s because that immobile f.uck can't guard anyone. Btw, LMFAO at "massive impact". Yea, he was a huge reason the Raptors only lost to Cleveland in 4 games.
    The stats prove you

NBA sixth man of the year

The main thing that I've seen is that the Rockets lead the league in iso plays, by a lot right? They're in the bottom of the league in assists, correct me if I'm wrong. GS is the opposite, like top 5 team in the league as far as the amount of passes they actually make. Houston at the bottom. Spells a short series for me. Houston can't win just isolating Harden all series.

Quote Originally Posted by imdaman99
    Pelicans vs Jazz WCFs confirmed

I got Pelicans in 6
    Damn. Looks like I was wrong I wasn't serious OK

Warriors in 6 or 7. Can't see Rockets winning game 7 even though it's at home. They better win game 1 if they wanna make sure it's a series.

Banned

Warriors in 6.

These Warriors are a bit tired per say of success and have shown to give poor effort in certain games. That's going to cost them vs. the Rockets - specially on the road.

I still think when they're on, they're the best rounded team in the league thus they should win this series.

Quote Originally Posted by PickernRoller
    Warriors in 6.

These Warriors are a bit tired per say of success and have shown to give poor effort in certain games. That's going to cost them vs. the Rockets - specially on the road.

I still think when they're on, they're the best rounded team in the league thus they should win this series.
    That is some next level NBA knowledge you have there

NBA sixth man of the year

Quote Originally Posted by PickernRoller
    Warriors in 6.

I think the Warriors will be highly motivated this series. If Houston plays like they did against Utah, with no ball movement, I think they get swept.

Houston in 6.

Rockets in 7 hopefully. Harden best player in the series.

Quote Originally Posted by Wally450
    Rockets in 7 hopefully. Harden best player in the series.

This series hasn't even started and I already fell asleep At least the boring ass Spurs are gone.

I can't stand Harden but I hope the Rockets win just to knock off Golden State.

Save your choking for the Finals and give Bron Bron his 4th ring, baby

Would be shocked if *GS didn't win in 4-5. This might be first healthy team they ever played in the postseason though

Quote Originally Posted by SilkkTheShocker
    Would be shocked if *GS didn't win in 4-5. This might be first healthy team they ever played in the postseason though
    I will kill your family!

Quote Originally Posted by Dro
    I think the Warriors will be highly motivated this series. If Houston plays like they did against Utah, with no ball movement, I think they get swept.
    lol

so wrong

so so wrong