Page 258 of 260 FirstFirst ... 158208248255256257258259260 LastLast
Results 3,856 to 3,870 of 3897

Thread: 2018 NBA Finals: (4) Cleveland Cavaliers vs (2) Golden State Warriors Game Thread

Serious playground baller GoSpursGo1984's Avatar

Default Re: 2018 NBA Finals: (4) Cleveland Cavaliers vs (2) Golden State Warriors Game Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Terahite
    Curry definitely not getting laid anytime soon....too bad cause is wife is pretty cute for an asian. Better chuck next year.
    Well at least he is not you who is not going to get laid ever.

Default Re: 2018 NBA Finals: (4) Cleveland Cavaliers vs (2) Golden State Warriors Game Thread

Quote Originally Posted by GoSpursGo1984
    Well at least he is not you who is not going to get laid ever.
    Not with my Spurs jersey on, no.

Serious playground baller GoSpursGo1984's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Terahite
    Not with my Spurs jersey on, no.
    We all know you do not have a Spurs jersey those jerseys are for winners

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Drew
    Congrats to the real Warrior fans out there. My expectations were always a sweep, and at best, for us, 5 games. After the G1 gut punch from JR, that was all but confirmed.
    Thanks man it was a fun series

Back to being irrelevant for the Cavaliers. See you guys in 50 years again. In any case I guessed sweep before the Finals started. Normally I'd say congrats to the Warriors, but they've gotten easiest 3 titles in NBA history. Especially after 2016 basically assembling the Avengers.

NBA sixth man of the year Kingwillball's Avatar

From a cavs fan funny stuff but sums it up.,

**** this entire organization. What a miserable end to that game. Here come the **** you awards to the Cavs.

**** you Chris Grant...You were shit at your job. Literally made 1 decent draft pick in Kyrie and could have done better if you were a monkey throwing darts. Oh and you hired Mike ****ing Brown again? And gave big contracts to Jarrett Jack and Bynum? You ****ed us,

**** you Dan Gilbert...for creating a culture of fear, a culture of chaos, and for being a miserable drunken dwarf. Stay out of the basketball decisions. You think you can build a team without LeBron? You think you don't need him? **** you man. You and Truck Stop Jimmy prey on the poor. You ain't getting a dollar out of my ass. I hope your empire crumbles.

**** you Ty Lue. You have no plan, no system, no fire. Why in ****s sake are we posting up TT when down 12 in a Finals game? Is that the ****ing plan? Why do guys stand around on offense? Why can't we know our defensive assignments in June? Why do you give guys rope, bad shot after bad shot, bad pass after bad pass, lazy defense, out of control ball movement? I want your ass gone.

**** you David Griffin...I don't know what happened, but why didn't you trade Kyrie for CP3, knowing what you knew? Why isn't Delly on this team?

**** you Koby Altman....just **** you. What were you possibly thinking? Of course this was going to be a year the Nets played hard while 10 other teams tanked. Of course IT was damaged goods. You got conned by Danny and fleeced by the Lakers. Moron.

**** you Kyle Korver....for being a giant ***** choke artist in the Finals. You took your game 3 2017 performance and decided to try that shit out for 4 games in 2018. You suck. Why would you even attempt that pass to Nance Jr who was double teamed in the post?

**** you Clarkson. You steaming pile of horseshit. Tunnel vision, can't hit an open shot to save your life, out of control, and shit on defense. I can't believe you make what you make.

**** you Kevin Love. Show some ****ing fire. You big stay-puft soft piece of shit. Bang bodies, get ****ing pissed.

**** you Jeff Green. Why do you take so many bad shots? Why do you move like you are in quicksand? Why do you show no emotion?

**** you George Hill...I saw you shitting yourself. You don't want the shot. You don't want this moment. You are an 80% FT shooter but when they count, little George fills the diaper. Thanks for costing us game 1.

**** you JR...I love you man, but it's time for a break up. We just want different things. I want a high IQ basketball player. You just want to put up shots outside of a system.

**** you TT...why haven't you learned to shoot in 8 years? Just put up 1000 shots a day. Sigh.

**** you Kyrie Iriving...you are a snake and you totally ****ed us. And for what?? You aren't even the man in Boston now! That is a Tatum/Brown team!. They are not going to respond to you BECAUSE YOU ARE NOT A LEADER. **** off.

**** off Kevin Durant. You still have 0 championships as far as the old heads are concerned. You get no respect from the basketball fans.

LeBron...ok you're still cool. You are too good at the game to deserve us, but why string us along? Just sign a 5 year max and let's retool. Sure hope this isn't the end. 8 Finals in a row. You are the GOAT.

Hello, Twitter world Uncle Drew's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Hamtaro CP3KDKG
    Thanks man it was a fun series
    Lmao, shut your worthless bandwagoning ass up.

soundcloud.com/agua-1 andgar923's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by sammichoffate
    That's lovely and all, but all respect is lost after yesterday.

Not even gonna dog him no more, it's just sad. I sincerely feel sad on how he simply quit.

Clown Prince of Crime 305Baller's Avatar

LeBron was on some goat shit till the game 1 fiasco. He didn't take the final shot, got injured and faded.

Still, a shitty finals. How different would itbe if Chris Paul didn't get hurt?

When LeBron leaves I'm really interested in how bad or how good Lue will be as coach. There's no doubt LeBron was a big influence on how Lue ran things. I'll be interesting to see if Lue is as clueless as he comes off, or if that was just a product of LeBron and his influence.

J.R. Smith going to be the next Mo Williams when he leaves. Why LeBron? Why?

College superstar Lakers Legend#32's Avatar

So now what the hell am I supposed to do without hoops?

soundcloud.com/agua-1 andgar923's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Lakers Legend#32
    So now what the hell am I supposed to do without hoops?
    We have each other!!!

just the two of us

Won't the cavs try and offload most of brans hand picked "scrubs" for picks??

May aswel leave lue at the helm..

Quote Originally Posted by coin24
    Won't the cavs try and offload most of brans hand picked "scrubs" for picks??

May aswel leave lue at the helm..
    They can try, but will teams want to take on those contracts? Thompson, Hill and J.R. will all combine to make $51 million next season. Look at those names...