Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 1118192021

Thread: 2018 NBA Draft Thread

NBA sixth man of the year raprap's Avatar

Default Re: 2018 NBA Draft Thread

Quote Originally Posted by DukeDelonte13
    Can't believe the cavs took a guy whose only NBA tool is pushing the ball up the court.

How many 6'1' scoring guards who can't space the floor are in the g-league? These type of players are a dime a dozen.

At least he has a "competitive spirit".
    TJ Ford

NBA sixth man of the year Kingwillball's Avatar

Can't believe the cavs took a guy whose only NBA tool is pushing the ball up the court.

How many 6'1' scoring guards who can't space the floor are in the g-league? These type of players are a dime a dozen.

At least he has a "competitive spirit".
    Pass on Michael Porter JR was mistake.

Decent college freshman Charlie Sheen's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by qrich
    Finished my Draft Recap/Grades for the Clippers, and have to say, I'm somewhat warming up to the Robinson pick as he compliments Shai real well. Doesn't have a high ceiling, but does have a high floor and I could see him having a Kuzma-esque impact.
    I was hoping the Clippers or Lakers would've grabbed Rawle. Raptors got a good project player. Always liked his hustle and heart.

Cavs pick has Dan Gilbert's hands all over it.

People think Griffin left because Dan Gilbert wouldn't pay him. He left because Dan Gilbert needs final say on personnel moves and Griff wanted final say. This is what you get when an owner meddles. What a stupid f*cking decision the cavs made on this one. That motherfu*cker tweeting out a pic of the workout with sexton the day after the cavs lose the finals.

They had ONE SHOT to add a low salary impact player and this is what they do!!???

let's take a 6'1'' PG who can't shoot or play any semblance of the P&R. I can't get over this blunder.

This kid better light up the summer league.

This should be a fun thread to bump in 4 years.

Cavs pick has Dan Gilbert's hands all over it.

People think Griffin left because Dan Gilbert wouldn't pay him. He left because Dan Gilbert needs final say on personnel moves and Griff wanted final say. This is what you get when an owner meddles. What a stupid f*cking decision the cavs made on this one. That motherfu*cker tweeting out a pic of the workout with sexton the day after the cavs lose the finals.

They had ONE SHOT to add a low salary impact player and this is what they do!!???

let's take a 6'1'' PG who can't shoot or play any semblance of the P&R. I can't get over this blunder.

This kid better light up the summer league.
    Spurs at 17 picked better than Cavs at 8.

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie Sheen
    I was hoping the Clippers or Lakers would've grabbed Rawle. Raptors got a good project player. Always liked his hustle and heart.
    Yeah, I was shocked that Alkins and Trier both went undrafted, thought one or the other would be picked. Same with Malik Newman.

Can someone fill me in on Brandon McCoy, the 7 foot freshman who avg 17 and 10 that was projected to go mid to late first round earlier in the year. His stock kept falling and ended up going undrafted, I see he signed a summer league deal with the bucks. Why did he fall off like this?

Quote Originally Posted by AI09
    Can someone fill me in on Brandon McCoy, the 7 foot freshman who avg 17 and 10 that was projected to go mid to late first round earlier in the year. His stock kept falling and ended up going undrafted, I see he signed a summer league deal with the bucks. Why did he fall off like this?
    Bad defender and he can't shoot worth dick.

Quote Originally Posted by AI09
    Would've been a top three pick in the 90s/00s. Not a good fit for the modern NBA ala Jahlil Okafor. Great low post game, can score on anyone. Does a good job using his body to grab rebounds. Weak defensively though.

Quote Originally Posted by NugzFan
    hope so. not sure when porter will play though
    Him not playing next season doesn't take away from that talented core of players.

You can always send him the Sixers way. We can show you how to redshirt a guy.

Got my 2019 Big Board (Top 20) up.

https://mikeksmind.wordpress.com/201...nba-big-board/

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Xiao Yao You's Avatar

The guy that skipped college and is going to the G-league isn't a top 20 prospect?

Congrats to Luka, well deserved