Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: [PS4] What are some unpopular games that you enjoy

  1. #1
    Yellow King scuzzy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Carcosa
    Posts
    14,991

    Question [PS4] What are some unpopular games that you enjoy

    Whether its low budget indie games or funky Jap style


    Any good low key ones out there got you hooked?


    I've only tried a few digital only PS4 games


    Hell Blade: Senua's Sacrifice


    One of my favs

  2. #2
    I Insist JohnnySic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Boston, MA
    Posts
    11,365

    Default Re: [PS4] What are some unpopular games that you enjoy

    GTA IV. Is it unpopular? A lot of GTA fans hate it. I love it; my favorite in the series.

  3. #3
    I Insist JohnnySic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Boston, MA
    Posts
    11,365

    Default Re: [PS4] What are some unpopular games that you enjoy

    Oops not ps4

  4. #4
    Bitch Hands fsvr54's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    4,320

    Default Re: [PS4] What are some unpopular games that you enjoy

    Metro Redux is awesome (has the first two games of the series). The 3rd one comes out in Feb.

  5. #5
    Yellow King scuzzy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Carcosa
    Posts
    14,991

    Default Re: [PS4] What are some unpopular games that you enjoy

    Quote Originally Posted by fsvr54
    Metro Redux is awesome (has the first two games of the series). The 3rd one comes out in Feb.
    looking at some gameplay now, kinda seems like a grainy FPS


    does it have a good storyline or sum?

  6. #6
    Bitch Hands fsvr54's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    4,320

    Default Re: [PS4] What are some unpopular games that you enjoy

    Quote Originally Posted by scuzzy
    looking at some gameplay now, kinda seems like a grainy FPS


    does it have a good storyline or sum?
    If you're into dark and hopeless atmosphere, it does that really well. The gameplay and story aren't out of this world but the feel of the game is great. You can get it for $15 or even less and it brings two great games.

  7. #7
    Yellow King scuzzy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Carcosa
    Posts
    14,991

    Default Re: [PS4] What are some unpopular games that you enjoy

    Quote Originally Posted by fsvr54
    If you're into dark and hopeless atmosphere, it does that really well. The gameplay and story aren't out of this world but the feel of the game is great. You can get it for $15 or even less and it brings two great games.
    yeah totally digging the apocalypse Russian vibe


    thnx bro, reviews look legit too im gonna try to cop a cheap used one tomorrow

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •