Default Pistons pick up Luke Kennard option

Pistons will keep guard Luke Kennard at least through the 2019-20 season:

http://www.insidehoops.com/blog/?p=22139

NBA lottery pick

Default Re: Pistons pick up Luke Kennard option

Well, hopefully we get to see him turn into something this season. We haven't had much luck with young talent. He seems like he has a chance to be good. We need him to live up to his potential.

Quote Originally Posted by dd24
    Well, hopefully we get to see him turn into something this season. We haven't had much luck with young talent. He seems like he has a chance to be good. We need him to live up to his potential.
    Although it was done in few minutes, he looked solid on offense at the very least. A freak shoulder in injury on a hard pick is super frustrating, hopefully that doesn't mess w/ his shot on the come back.

We're starting to see what a team w/out shooters looks like. Bullock has dropped off a cliff, Tolliver is gone, and the guards outside of Ish are the captains of inconsistency.

NBA lottery pick

Definitely. He was one guy we knew who could shoot outside. I actually like what I've been seeing out of Glenn Robinson more than Bullock lately. It's a small sample size but overall he's a better player. Not the outside shooter that Bullock is obviously. Stanley Johnson is clearly a bust at this point. I don't know if they could even get anything in return in a trade. Looking at all those players Kennard was the only one on the perimeter to have much hope for. Sometimes those shoulder injuries can linger. Hopefully he heals up well.