Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Default Could your ego handle dating this woman?

Her PR for deadlifts is 556 pounds weighing 165...Could you date her knowing you're the weak one for YEARS until you catch up...IF you can

https://www.instagram.com/p/BrHVGLfg...=1oxzi674lgjnq

https://www.instagram.com/p/BkVcAl-h...=11vp531j3crbc

Everything from her work ethic, how strong she is, and ever her hair is doing me in fam. I don't think I can even date a woman who doesn't lift, or doesn't at least want to start ever again
    Last edited by jongib369; 12-27-2018 at 08:35 PM.

Default Re: Could your ego handle dating this woman?

I'm at a loss of words right now fam

https://www.instagram.com/p/Boe8qJYH...d=zoduxmvjfdkp

Last edited by jongib369; 12-27-2018 at 08:43 PM.

i would date, but if she gets abusive i'm calling the cops and pressing charges

Banned

the man hips/broad shoulders/insane leg muscles kinda scare me

i didn't know ego was a sexual gender preference

Decent college freshman Ben Simmons 25's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jongib369
    Everything from her work ethic, how strong she is, and ever her hair is doing me in fam. I don't think I can even date a woman who doesn't lift, or doesn't at least want to start ever again

Have you ever considered that you're probably into dudes? She's extremely masculine. That is disgusting.

My ego has nothing to do with it. My dick wants no part in that.

Titles are overrated Kblaze8855's Avatar

I think you feel like she is lifting more than she is by male standards. She benches 245 pounds as a max. Me and I friends were literally tossing 225 in the air and catching it in high school on the bench. The deadlift is about technique and not being shook. Steph Curry went from a 220 pound deadlift to over 400 and hes not exactly musclebound.

Shes strong as hell for a woman no doubt....but not intimidating. If youre ****ing a woman right you arent gonna be intimidated anyway. Women...even athletic ones....are built to be submissive. Id dragon suplex this ho on the bed and shed take it even if she could put up more of a fight than the average woman. They dont wanna fight. They want to roughhouse maybe...and to have you win.

IF shes taking it to a point you feel less than a man shes either military and lost that feminine side or has testosterone issues.

That bitch would be up early using her powerful legs to carry her to the kitchen to heat my nann prepare my bacon and spoon out my red pepper jelly to dip them in. Im not gonna be intimidated by any woman relationship wise.

You go in shook by her appearance or worried about what she could do to you you wouldnt be in a relationship to begin with.

Quote Originally Posted by Ben Simmons 25
    Have you ever considered that you're probably into dudes? She's extremely masculine. That is disgusting.

My ego has nothing to do with it. My dick wants no part in that.
    Different strokes for different folks I guess you could say ;). Is the second woman in the other post more your cup of tea or is she even too much?

Personally the first is reaching the limits but still very feminine to me. I like a woman who can challenge/motivate me physically, plus it's a nice bonus that I won't have to worry about people ****ing with her.

Brb fam I need to clean my room

The second one is better because of her ass but she's as flat as pancakes... no thanks.

To be clear... flat is ok as long as the rest of the body matches it.

But to be that muscular... it's just a no regardless. NO.

For the record, I've only ever known of two guys that dated or married shredded women long term... I didn't know the guy but I knew his wife... she was extremely masculine with a masculine short haircut in her 30s, she was in killer shape and extremely disciplined... that dude ended up being gay and they got divorced.

Another woman I knew was extremely masculine in the way she carried herself despite being very feminine physically, when I knew her... and she confided in me that she kept finding her husband looking up traps on the internet... he blamed it on something that "everyone does in college" and I tried to tell her that the dude was a closet case but denial is something people cling to. She went on to really start bodybuilding after I knew her... not a surprise.

Chances are you're into dudes... just saying.

Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

Oh yeah gimme some of that.

Quote Originally Posted by Kblaze8855
    I think you feel like she is lifting more than she is by male standards. She benches 245 pounds as a max. Me and I friends were literally tossing 225 in the air and catching it in high school on the bench. The deadlift is about technique and not being shook. Steph Curry went from a 220 pound deadlift to over 400 and hes not exactly musclebound.

Shes strong as hell for a woman no doubt....but not intimidating. If youre ****ing a woman right you arent gonna be intimidated anyway. Women...even athletic ones....are built to be submissive. Id dragon suplex this ho on the bed and shed take it even if she could put up more of a fight than the average woman. They dont wanna fight. They want to roughhouse maybe...and to have you win.

IF shes taking it to a point you feel less than a man shes either military and lost that feminine side or has testosterone issues.

That bitch would be up early using her powerful legs to carry her to the kitchen to heat my nann prepare my bacon and spoon out my red pepper jelly to dip them in. Im not gonna be intimidated by any woman relationship wise.

You go in shook by her appearance or worried about what she could do to you you wouldnt be in a relationship to begin with.
    No homo but how big are you, or were you in your athletic prime? Also do you remember what your max was on any of these lifts? I remember you saying you played in the post so it doesn't surprise me you were decently strong.

To clarify I would date this woman in a heart beat, she's stronger than me now but I'm confident I could pass her in time since it took her a lot longer to get to where I did after only 5 months of training starting with Chicken legs...If I could manage to not injure myself and stay on track anyways

No her butt is too big

Quote Originally Posted by MrFonzworth
    No her butt is too big
    I'd say this is ban worthy

Quote Originally Posted by dude77
    hennything is possible

on a serious note, that goes to show even an average looking girl can have an amazing body if she works out enough. that booty gotta be earned.