Page 175 of 188 FirstFirst ... 75125165172173174175176177178185 ... LastLast
Results 2,611 to 2,625 of 2817

Thread: The Official Russia Witch Hunt Thread

NBA rookie of the year SomeBlackDude's Avatar

Default Re: The Official Russia Witch Hunt Thread

looks like the eventual dem nominee is getting 100% of the vote in cali.

[QUOTE]Trump Must Disclose Tax Returns to Get on California Primary Ballot

California governor Gavin Newsom has signed a law into immediate effect that would require President Trump to disclose his tax returns in order to appear on the California Republican primary ballot.

The law, which was approved by the legislature along party lines earlier this month, requires all presidential and gubernatorial candidates to disclose the past five years

California is so stupid and so anti-American.

I guess California voters will just have to write Donald Trump's name in then.

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Chewing

they just wanna make sure that red mafiya money launderers can't bullshit their way onto their ballots a second time.

i'm tryna move to downtown brooklyn and the management company of the building i applied to wanted several years' tax returns on top of bank statements and other private info.

i couldn't pull that "i'm under audit" bullshit.

the leader of the free world shouldn't either.

aren't you even a lil curious what he's so desperately tryna hide?

Quote Originally Posted by SomeBlackDude

they just wanna make sure that red mafiya money launderers can't bullshit their way onto their ballots a second time.

i'm tryna move to downtown brooklyn and the management company of the building i applied to wanted several years' tax returns on top of bank statements and other private info.

i couldn't pull that "i'm under audit" bullshit.

the leader of the free world shouldn't either.

Don't try to make yourself seem that important, Don. The world isn't big enough for two Don's.

And, why do you assume he's "tryna" hide something? That's a misleading presumption on your part.

And, why do you assume he's "tryna" hide something? That's a misleading presumption on your part.

what part of this requires "assumption"?

Trump asks for emergency order blocking House tax return request
    the dude litrally filed emergency motions just a few days ago with a federal court to make sure his taxes wouldn't see the light of day.

and then consider his business partner (son of the underboss of the russian mafia) and personal lawyer are both being sued for laundering stolen money through maga properties (they were planning on doing it with the moscow tower).

and cohen exposed his tax fraud schemes to congress.

and the failing ny times exposed his inheritance lies and crimes.

etc etc etc

not really hard to figure out what's going on, chew.

at least, that's what i actually assume.

but here were are.

maga

DonDadda mercilessly pounding Patty rn good god

what part of this requires "assumption"?

the dude litrally filed emergency motions just a few days ago with a federal court to make sure his taxes wouldn't see the light of day.

and then consider his business partner (son of the underboss of the russian mafia) and personal lawyer are both being sued for laundering stolen money through maga properties (they were planning on doing it with the moscow tower).

and cohen exposed his tax fraud schemes to congress.

and the failing ny times exposed his inheritance lies and crimes.

etc etc etc

not really hard to figure out what's going on, chew.

at least, that's what i actually assume.

but here were are.

maga

And lawyers have said that he is legally not required to show them while under audit.

So why do you persist? Why don't you just admit that you refuse to believe anything they say because you're biased?

So all that you wrote just now is still an assumption. You're assuming that Trump's refusal to show his tax returns is due to nefarious reasons. Are you 100% sure about that? Or are you going to assume so again on us??

assume

as i pointed out a few pages back (sauce), the ny ag was able to get subpoenas for the emperor's tax and bank records (and he's also suing to keep that hidden) based solely on cohen's public testimony wherein he showed (with documentary evidence) the various tax fraud schemes (and campaign finance, of course) maga was engaged in.

these are not assumptions.

Quote Originally Posted by RRR3
    DonDadda mercilessly pounding Patty rn good god

I guess you're not the dominant one in that relationship with Donny boy.

as i pointed out a few pages back (sauce), the ny ag was able to get subpoenas for the emperor's tax and bank records (and he's also suing to keep that hidden) based solely on cohen's public testimony wherein he showed (with documentary evidence) the various tax fraud schemes (and campaign finance, of course) maga was engaged in.

these are not assumptions.

You are ASSUMING that he is hiding something or is refusing to release them for nefarious reasons. You said it yourself, Shook Don. What's a matter with you??

You are ASSUMING that he is hiding something or is refusing to release them for nefarious reasons.
    just so we have it on the record- why do you ASSUME he's filing one emergency writ after another tryna block the release of his tax and bank records?

because he doesn't want us to know how bigly rich and tremendously successful he is?

just so we have it on the record- why do you ASSUME he's filing one emergency writ after another tryna block the release of his tax and bank records?

because he doesn't want us to know how bigly rich and tremendously successful he is?

Glad you conceded that your baseless assumptions and accusations are not healthy for you.

Why do I assume you ask? I don't assume. I frankly don't care one way or the other. I like to give people the benefit of the doubt and do not make it my life's mission to attack someone with wild and baseless accusations. My current focus is on the job Trump is doing and not on his tax returns or anything else.

California.

They honestly think this is gonna keep the Donald from getting reelected? Hillary won Cali by 3,000,000 votes and still lost the election.

Trump decided against tradition and the conservative idea of releasing taxes as a presidential candidate.

That makes him a progressive. Old people like dondadda stuck in the past.

I guess California voters will just have to write Donald Trump's name in then.
    Since when is it anti-American to ensure your leaders are not bought and paid for by special interests? America is a nation built on freedom, liberty, justice for its citizens. Lets make sure we see who is in the pockets of our politicians. Five years worth of taxes leading up to their campaign is more than reasonable.

A politician, in the end, is a civil servant whose job it is to serve his/her constituents. They are in public light, serving the public sphere so it's completely within reason to have their financials (tax returns) scrutinized. Once they become private citizens again then they can go back to whatever they were doing.