Page 152 of 189 FirstFirst ... 52102142149150151152153154155162 ... LastLast
Results 2,266 to 2,280 of 2828

Thread: The Official Russia Witch Hunt Thread

Default Re: The Official Russia Witch Hunt Thread

Mark your calendars!!

Robert Mueller will testify before Congress on July 17 after House Democrats issued a subpoena for his appearance, a move that paves the way for a reluctant special counsel to answer questions publicly for the first time about his 22-month investigation into President Donald Trump.

The House Judiciary and Intelligence Committees announced Tuesday that Mueller had agreed to testify after they issued subpoenas for his testimony, and Mueller would appear in public before the two panels next month.

"Americans have demanded to hear directly from the Special Counsel so they can understand what he and his team examined, uncovered, and determined about Russia's attack on our democracy, the Trump campaign's acceptance and use of that help, and President Trump and his associates' obstruction of the investigation into that attack," House Judiciary Chairman Jerry Nadler and House Intelligence Chairman Adam Schiff said in a joint statement.

Schiff said Tuesday that the committees would be questioning Mueller separately the same day, and that his committee would question Mueller's staff in closed session following the public hearing so they can discuss the counterintelligence portions of the investigation.
    https://www.cnn.com/2019/06/25/polit...ify/index.html

Quote Originally Posted by qrich
    Yeah, no point in responding. You are stuck on this repeat cycle of defending a POTUS, who passed laws promoting racial discrimination and used Genocide as a political tool to get elected, turning it into a joke.

Last month was mental health awareness month, but truth is we need to focus on this more, so please, see a counselor for your TDS.
    Lol, it's clear you're not particularly erudite on the matters you're attempting to address. It's ok, q... I can forgive that.

Expert in Demonology Patrick Chewing's Avatar

How

NBA rookie of the year SomeBlackDude's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Chewing
    How’s that impeachment process coming along?
    much better than maga's worldwide denuking campaign.

New Mueller July 17 testimony details:

2+ hours with Judiciary Committee in public
    2+ hours with Intel Committee in public
    then in private with the Judiciary Committee
    and *then* in private with the Intel Committee
    1 or 2 Mueller deputies will participate in closed sessions
    hopefully the committees and the public will finally be briefed on the counter intel probe(s)

I know DD is trolling, but the rest of you idiots who still think Trump is going to "get it" are completely delusional. Seek help.

Quote Originally Posted by SomeBlackDude
    hopefully the committees and the public will finally be briefed on the counter intel probe(s)
    Trump has accused Mueller of illegal behavior and wrong doing. I'm sure everyone is super interested in Mueller going before Congress under oath, if only to be held accountable for the illegal things he has been accused of.

NBA rookie of the year SomeBlackDude's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Terahite
    I know DD is trolling, but the rest of you idiots who still think Trump is going to "get it" are completely delusional. Seek help.
    спасибо за этот эрудированный пост, товарищ

are you and the collective still pulling for tulsi in the primaries? when is she next due to meet with comrade bashar?

can't wait to see how you top yourself after pizzagate next year.

Trump has accused Mueller of illegal behavior and wrong doing. I'm sure everyone is super interested in Mueller going before Congress under oath, if only to be held accountable for the illegal things he has been accused of.
    the emperor has decreed that false prophet mueller should only stick to what's in the report.

Quote Originally Posted by Royal Decree
    Robert Mueller is being asked to testify yet again. He said he could only stick to the Report, & that is what he would and must do. After so much testimony & total transparency, this Witch Hunt must now end. No more Do Overs. No Collusion, No Obstruction. The Great Hoax is dead!
    2 immediate problems for maga- 1) it's clear he hasn't read a word of the report and is convinced it says "no collusion, no obstruction" 2) at the same time mueller was running his criminal investigation, the fbi was conducting a counterintel probe and had agents embedded within the special counsel's office.

congress stopped getting the briefings of this investigation after comey was terminated thanks to yes obstruction. so no one in congress knows what happened to counterintel probe and it was not mentioned in mueller's report.

hopefully some light will finally be shed on this great mystery.

Quote Originally Posted by MaxFly
    I don

I don't watch CNN, MSNBC, Fox News nor any of the other major news media outlets...but is this Russiagate still a thing?

[QUOTE=NumberSix]I don

Well Trump accused him of doing illegal things during the course of the investigation.

Like what?

Quote Originally Posted by rufuspaul
    Like what?

[QUOTE]President Donald Trump on Wednesday accused special counsel Robert Mueller

Well Trump accused him of doing illegal things during the course of the investigation. Don't we want Congress members to reveal his illegal dealings and hold him accountable?
    Nobody actually believes that Mueller committed crimes. Everybody knows Trump is talking bullshit with that.

I'm not sure why Republicans are so concerned about Mueller testifying
    They aren’t. I can’t wait for it.

Quote Originally Posted by NumberSix
    Nobody actually believes that Mueller committed crimes. Everybody knows Trump is talking bullshit with that.
    Everybody? Before I post anything else, are you sure about that?

[QUOTE]They aren