Page 186 of 188 FirstFirst ... 86136176183184185186187188 LastLast
Results 2,776 to 2,790 of 2817

Default Re: The Official Russia Witch Hunt Thread

By the way... lying to Congress was one of the charges on which Stone was convicted. I hope Gordon Sondland is paying attention. Save yourself, buddy. There's still time.

the prez speakin' the truth .. mah man stoney will get his pardon eventually

NBA rookie of the year SomeBlackDude's Avatar

another infrastructure week for the history books.

Quote Originally Posted by Dude77
    poor rog .. hopefully he gets a pardon
    yesterday he used alex jones to plead for a pardon from the emperor.

today, prosecutors want him locked up immediately so he can't do it again.

NEW: Prosecutors have asked the judge to take Roger Stone into custody immediately. They alleged last night he violated his gag order and communicated with a member of the press.

The allegation came after the judge said Stone will be sentenced on Feb 6.
    feb 6... that's a lot of time to sit in a cell and think while you wait on a potential double digit prison sentence.

life comes at you fast when you cover for the emperor.

Roger Stone lying to Congress: "Why did he do it? Prosecutors in the case this week during closing arguments pointed out to the fact that he did it to protect the president — then candidate Donald Trump."
    they never learn.

maga.

NBA rookie of the year SomeBlackDude's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MaxFly
    By the way... lying to Congress was one of the charges on which Stone was convicted. I hope Gordon Sondland is paying attention. Save yourself, buddy. There's still time.
    convicted for:

lying to congress (perjury)
    obstruction of justice
    witness intimidation/tampering.

20 year potential sentence.

today should be a lesson to all of la maga nostra, not just gordon 'the 28th amendment' sondland.

Ted Lieu
    @tedlieu

Decision by the jury to find Roger Stone GUILTY on all counts shows no one is above the law, including all the President's Men. Also shows that prosecutors take very seriously the crimes of:

Lying to Congress
    Obstruction
    Witness Tampering

cc:
    @realDonaldTrump

#FridayThoughts

Quote Originally Posted by dude77
    poor rog .. hopefully he gets a pardon
    Roger is one of his oldest advisers and friends. His boy lied for him. I'd hope he would float him a pardon.

Quote Originally Posted by MaxFly
    Roger is one of his oldest advisers and friends. His boy lied for him. I'd hope he would float him a pardon.
    that's right .. I'm sure he will .. he's pardoned others who he's known a lot less

get it done soon mr. president

Unfortunately, given the number of Trump people in prison now who likely have info detrimental to him, I can certainly see a Trump loyalist taking any of these individuals out. I hope they are kept safe and sound.

Drumpf had a complete meltdown: https://theweek.com/speedreads/87883...d-all-7-counts

So apparently Mueller’s report “totally exonerated him” but Mueller is also a liar who should be imprisoned? How will the trumptards spin this one?

[QUOTE]Former Obama insider Sylvia Burwell was selected as a juror for Roger Stone

it always comes out doesn't it .. free this man

Bro your news sources are straight trash. 4chan is not a legitimate news outlet. Twitter is not a legitimate news outlet. Right-wing message boards are not legitimate news outlets. You always think you post some big "GOTCHA" breaking news, but they've all been shit. You realize this, right?

Quote Originally Posted by ItsMillerTime
    Bro your news sources are straight trash. 4chan is not a legitimate news outlet. Twitter is not a legitimate news outlet. Right-wing message boards are not legitimate news outlets. You always think you post some big "GOTCHA" breaking news, but they've all been shit. You realize this, right?

hush .. we all know what this is all about .. stone will get pardoned and you will watch it happen .. I also read the jury was basically all democrats lol .. a fkn joke .. the court system is a joke in general .. stone was basically set up to be convicted .. nothing else was an option .. I bet you the jurors were chilling and barely listened to the trial .. they already had their verdict .. homeboy is looking at life for 'lying' meanwhile .. look up 'steven augustine'
    Last edited by dude77; 11-15-2019 at 04:38 PM.

hush .. we all know what this is all about .. stone will get pardoned and you will watch it happen .. I also read the jury was basically all democrats lol .. a fkn joke .. the court system is a joke in general .. stone was basically set up to be convicted .. nothing else was an option .. I bet you the jurors were chilling and barely listened to the trial .. they already had their verdict .. homeboy is looking at life for 'lying' meanwhile .. look up 'steven augustine'
    Trump should pardon him as quickly as possible... he should definitely do it before the 2020 election.

Decent college freshman Facepalm's Avatar

If anything you claim is even true then it's Stone's own lawyer's incompetence that let it happen. Do you even know what happens during jury selection?
    Last edited by Facepalm; 11-15-2019 at 06:02 PM.

Why was Yovanovitch smeared by Rudy Giuliani and Trump if this was simply a change in ambassador? And why did the replacement, Bill Taylor, have major concerns about what Giuliani, Sondland and Volker were doing in Ukraine for Trump? Taylor said of Giuliani that the US relationship with Ukraine "was being fundamentally undermined by an irregular, informal channel of U.S. policy-making."